XFL 2023

So the first week they have their first games on CBS and it's a ratings win. And week 2 they have a game on TNT and it gets over 1 million viewers, still pretty good and way better than any game on the NFLN or CBSSN.

I get why there isn't any more games on CBS before the championship, but why are there no more games on TNT? For the rest of the season, one game will be internet only, and the rest are on NFLN and CBSSN. The NFLN games have done ok but the CBSSN games aren't even reported, and chances are they are pretty low (otherwise I'm pretty sure they'd tell us how well they did).
Who the f*** watches CBSSN?

Wow that's not a good look in SLC. Looks like less than 10K there and they even kept the Utah logo and endzones. That's pretty bush league looking.

Now i get it. You can pull for the Braves and Tide without switching the A!!!

I know they're different but A LOT of people get that wrong
It's amazing how many people in Alabama can't tell the difference. Verc said he's stopped wearing the A Braves hats because people in Georgia confuse it for Alabama hats.

Atlanta had an announced crowd of 10,717 for their first home game.

SLC had an announced crowd of 10,412 for their first home game.

San Diego had an announced crowd of 14,789 for their second home game, down from an announced crowd of 20,019 for their first home game.

Orlando's second home game had about the same announced attendance as the first (20,394).

VN Store

Back