XFL 2023

I'll root for Atlanta. I know I'm in TN, but East TN is so much closer to Atlanta than Memphis.

I really hoping this league works! It should be a lot of fun. I’m tired of the NFL and the “politics” of it.

Go Express!

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
I really hoping this league works! It should be a lot of fun. I’m tired of the NFL and the “politics” of it.

Go Express!

Hate to break it to you but this league's aim is to become an official minor league of the NFL.

I can't decide who to pull for. I think most of the nicknames are lame (not as lame most MLB teams but lame none-the-less. I like a team with a good nickname. I almost never pull for birds. If you are rallying around a bird, I just feel sorry for you. Most of these names are worse than birds, but a lot are an attempt to name it after something associated with the city, so I give them some credit there.). I currently live in OK so no team is really close. I lean toward San Anton but there coach is the guy who couldn't get it done in Nebraska. Memphis is the part of Tennessee that I don't really count as part of Tennessee. Birmingham Iron with their black helmets are probably the coolest, but they are in Alabama so that's out. Atlanta? meh. They already have an NFL team. I dunno. Nothing fits. So...

Anyone know if there are any Vols on the teams that we can support?

Edit: I just saw Simms is at ATL so theres that. (And thanks to whoever posted - I didn't see it as I was on work computer that doesn't let twitter or whatever show up) But ATL... Others?

Last edited:
Reactions: peaygolf
This online conversion rule is weird. Instead of kicking - with the possibility of successful onside kick - you try a 4th and 12 from your own 28. Make the 12 yards to keep the ball, now at your own 40 (or better). Fail to convert and the other team gets the ball with excellent field position.

I can't decide who to pull for. I think most of the nicknames are lame (not as lame most MLB teams but lame none-the-less. I like a team with a good nickname. I almost never pull for birds. If you are rallying around a bird, I just feel sorry for you. Most of these names are worse than birds, but a lot are an attempt to name it after something associated with the city, so I give them some credit there.). I currently live in OK so no team is really close. I lean toward San Anton but there coach is the guy who couldn't get it done in Nebraska. Memphis is the part of Tennessee that I don't really count as part of Tennessee. Birmingham Iron with their black helmets are probably the coolest, but they are in Alabama so that's out. Atlanta? meh. They already have an NFL team. I dunno. Nothing fits. So...

Edit: I just saw Simms is at ATL so theres that. (And thanks to whoever posted - I didn't see it as I was on work computer that doesn't let twitter or whatever show up) But ATL... Others?
Memphis has 6 former Vols. The teams were regionally aligned with what colleges they could get players from (and pro teams as well)

I'm rooting for Atlanta due to how close it is to East TN and because of Simms.

Already been said but the Memphis Express is your team if you want former Vols. They have 6.

Then you should be an Express fan. Simms is the only Vol in the league who doesn't play for Memphis.

That's not the only reason I'm rooting for Atlanta. If I'm going to watch my team play, I'd rather not have to drive 8+ hours to go to a game.

VN Store

Back