XFL 2023

Which matchups are you most interested in for week 3?

0F934A67-968C-433D-9946-CB338FB7F07F.jpeg

I have really been digging watching the Defenders, they are a fun team to watch.

SKEDBALL: Weekly Sports TV Ratings 2.10-2.16.2020 | Showbuzz Daily
XFL's TV Ratings on FOX decline but outdraw other programs

XFL ratings dipped this weekend, but still averaged over 2 million per game. The worst performing game was the FS1 game on Sunday at 1.3 million. But the ratings for Week 2 were way better than the AAF dropped off after Week 1 to Week 2, and the XFL on FS1 still outdrew 2 college basketball games on FS1 by a lot. There was also more competition this weekend, with the NBA All-Star weekend and the Daytona 500.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
SKEDBALL: Weekly Sports TV Ratings 2.10-2.16.2020 | Showbuzz Daily
XFL's TV Ratings on FOX decline but outdraw other programs

XFL ratings dipped this weekend, but still averaged over 2 million per game. The worst performing game was the FS1 game on Sunday at 1.3 million. But the ratings for Week 2 were way better than the AAF dropped off after Week 1 to Week 2, and the XFL on FS1 still outdrew 2 college basketball games on FS1 by a lot. There was also more competition this weekend, with the NBA All-Star weekend and the Daytona 500.
I think it's safe to say there will be a season 2 of the XFL:cool:

Also forgot to mention the overall attendance went up about 7,000, mostly thanks to Seattle. This weekend could be even bigger as Seattle has another home game and St. Louis has sold out their game at close to 30K. It's also the first game in Tampa and even though they're 0-2 they might see a pretty good crowd since it's the first home game.

I don’t get why people are complaining about the XFL online merchandise being all sold out? Just checked the Tampa Bay Vipers online store, everything is available, they even have some items discounted.

I don’t get why people are complaining about the XFL online merchandise being all sold out? Just checked the Tampa Bay Vipers online store, everything is available, they even have some items discounted.
Probably because Vipers crap is ugly as sin and nobody wants that garbage.

If they went to the San Fran area I wonder if they'd consider San Jose. San Jose has the MLS Earthquakes and an MLS stadium that might be a better fit than a 60K stadium. Although something tells me if they went there they'd end up at Levi Stadium. The original XFL San Francisco Demons played at the Giants Stadium, so that might be an option too.

VN Store

Back