Official Xbox discussion thread

SmokeyDog1973

Anybody else having issues with yours? Mine is crashing ever so often and freezing up and Call of Duty black ops Cold War is virtually unplayable.

Hope they work with you to get yours sorted out. Would kill me to drop that kind of money and get a lemon.

Hope they work with you to get yours sorted out. Would kill me to drop that kind of money and get a lemon.
I mostly have had issues with playing Black ops but
I’ve read where that seems to be a problem with other people. Luckily I got a 1 year warranty on it at GameStop so I will be taking it back and exchanging it if I have any more issues.

Mine crashes about once a day, ONLY in NBA 2k, and ONLY in a MyCareer Team Practice.

Not a big deal just slightly inconvenient.

Haven't played the new CoD, can't comment on it.

I'll let you know, I finally found one randomly at Target after seeing an alert for them. So far I've had no issues.

Just got one for my son for his bday. We just played a game of MLB Show 21. Blown away by graphics. We had a blast.

Granted, I'm a little behind as we never had a xbox one, but game play and graphics seem unreal. Annoying that the first night we basically just did updates and game downloads, but I guess that's the way things are with newer consoles.

I will say Game Pass makes this system. $15 for access to that many games is a no brainer IMO. And the fact the EA sports games are on there is amazing. And I'm officially old, because my 10 year old knows a lot more of what's going on than me, haha.

Reactions: CubsFanTN
Any tips on how to get an Xbox Series X console?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance..

Any tips on how to get an Xbox Series X console?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance..

Honest question: are you looking for yourself or for a family member? They are really hard to obtain right now even if you sign up for accounts like Walmart+, etc.

Honest question: are you looking for yourself or for a family member? They are really hard to obtain right now even if you sign up for accounts like Walmart+, etc.
Honestly I’m Looking for my nephew… my sister has had no luck with this and it’s the only thing that he wants for Christmas… it may sound cheesy or whatever but he deserves it he’s the strongest teen I know and it’s just to put a smile on his face…
Yeah I figured we’ve been looking for any kinda restock info.. hopefully she or I can find one…😬🙏🏾

I was just able to get one today. I used an app called HotStock. It sends you a notification when one is in stock at various places, just have to pay attention to your notifications and be fast.

I got a PS5 last week and a Xbox earlier today.

I was just able to get one today. I used an app called HotStock. It sends you a notification when one is in stock at various places, just have to pay attention to your notifications and be fast.

I got a PS5 last week and a Xbox earlier today.
Thank you so much for this info. I appreciate it! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Reactions: xJesusx56
I think I got one through Best Buy’s website last week. It’s currently “preparing for pickup on Sunday” at my local BB. Hopefully this actually happens and I am not one of the ones that get the dreaded canceled-order email.

I got one, it's pretty cool but haven't really played a whole hell of a lot. Need to find a game to grab my interest

I’ve been really enjoying Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. So much to do and you definitely get your $ worth out of it. Next up is Halo Infinite (campaign). I have been hearing good things about it.

VN Store

Back