Xbox 360 Custom Conference NCAA 12 dynasty

I can't get online so if yall can set a time for tomorrow just let me know.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cat when are you available. I'm advancing this today sorry 4 days is enough time.

Sim that junk only fair way sounds like. Both gave times and neither schedule matched up.

Not correct bass. Reid changed his plans to meet him at 8 also he was on all day trying to play. Plus cat was playing hockey and cod while Reid was on the other nights.

Not correct bass. Reid changed his plans to meet him at 8 also he was on all day trying to play. Plus cat was playing hockey and cod while Reid was on the other nights.

yeah after the fact when he told bearcat that time wouldn't work for him. You can't expect him to magically get a feeling a few hours before that reid had suddenly changed his plans to accommodate that time. Just an outsiders perspective. They both have lives and both stated times. Nether worked out and I know for a fact if I had made plans at that time I wouldn't be wondering if his plans had changed.

it wasn't like bearcat never posted in the thread and/or make an effort to schedule a time. Obviously if that was the case a commissioner would put bearcat and auto and let rtp play it.

That's the thing I want people to play human vs human games. I have give them 3 days this is the last day. I called this happening a few pages back if you go look. We were knocking out a game a day for 4 straight weeks. Now its just stalled out. I will advance tonight.

I don't disagree. Although I don't mind waiting another day if they can play monday but don't care if you advance over it either.

If everyone is cool with waiting doesn't hurt me. I have a massive headache.

Go ahead and let him play me on auto. I dont know when I will be back on today.....its not a big deal to me

I don't want to skip this I want you guys play. Bass and I are ok with Monday if that's works from both of you. Hard to believe were having these issues so early on.

I have set myself to auto via the computer. If Reid gets on before I do today, by all means go ahead and play reid. I am trying to get away to get on and I hopefully will be able to in the next hour or two.

Just a weird weekend for me with people in town. My wife's stupid friend and her ignorant son have been here again and he was on last night with my GT (son of a *****). I will be on today as soon as my wife leaves and takes her deadbeat friend and son with her.

I'll be on in less than an hour and will stay on for a while. Reid hit me up when you can. Sorry for holding this up

Hey Mullet you took the invite I will wait for you to play your game if you can play today.

I uploaded BC's first offensive play that I got very lucky on...I think that made him dread the rest of the game and not play his best. Gg

VN Store

Back