The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Was reading an article that Dean Ambrose has informed WWE that he is leaving the company after his contract expires in April. Can't say I blame him

The Nia Jax thing was stupid. Glad she got RKO'd

Strongly disagree! I saw where this was possibly the start on letting the women and men compete against each other in ring.

Most fans have been disappointed with the "Mixed-Match Challenge" as fans assumed it would allow for the men & women to fight each other instead of the stupid rule that once a female partner tags in the other female has to or vice versa.

A lot of the other companies/promotions have been allowing men & women to comepete in the ring. I haven't heard if AEW will but I think this is the slow start of WWE allowing it.

Was reading an article that Dean Ambrose has informed WWE that he is leaving the company after his contract expires in April. Can't say I blame him

Probably headed to AEW with a contract similar to Jericho's where he can still go work with other promotions.

The big question will Renee Young give up her new RAW commentator position to go with him? Not sure on her contract but would probably be a pretty good score for AEW to have a recognizable interviewer/commentator as they put together an announcing crew for a TV deal.

Rasslin' is a big joke. I once enjoyed, but not anymore. Dusty Rhodes, Rowdy Roddy, Jackie Fargo & the like have given way to bad actors & trollops.

VN Store

Back