The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Rumors are out there that WWE will soon raise the cost of subscribing to the WWE network.

To be honest its the only streaming service I have and if they do I may drop them as I have been looking at subscribing to Netflix and possibly another service or two like CBS All-Access.

I really haven't watched it in months and have missed the last three or four PPV events. So after Wrestlemania I may let it go as that $10-12 would pay for something other members of the family would watch.

Anybody watch tonight or the last couple of weeks, anything worth watching or taking the time to find on the internet?
Tonight was pretty good, i missed the first 30 minutes though. Sasha is facing Ronda at RR, Lashley won the IC title tonight (not exciting or anything, just news), and Balor won a #1 contender battle royal tonight so he's facing Brock at RR.

Tonight was pretty good, i missed the first 30 minutes though. Sasha is facing Ronda at RR, Lashley won the IC title tonight (not exciting or anything, just news), and Balor won a #1 contender battle royal tonight so he's facing Brock at RR.
The Lashley news is cool. I may tune in to smackdown some tonight. Thanks

Is this a shot to get ahead of AEW announcing they won't be PG Programming?

Now I haven't watched but going by Twitter is the WWE moving away from the PG13 era and back to an Attitude era type program from last night and tonight.

IMG_20190115_212221.jpg
IMG_20190115_212218.jpg

Vince is at it again. Andrade "Cien" Almas is now just Andrade. A great way to make wrestlers more relatable is to make sure they don't have last names

Is this a shot to get ahead of AEW announcing they won't be PG Programming?

Now I haven't watched but going by Twitter is the WWE moving away from the PG13 era and back to an Attitude era type program from last night and tonight.

View attachment 189329
View attachment 189330
I watched a little bit myself for the first time in a while. When that happened I'm like thats not pg

VN Store

Back