The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Good ppv so far. The Natty-Ruby match is my favorite so far, but they’ve all been better than anything in some time

Those guys tried to kill each other, awesome main event. Charlotte is one of the best wrestlers on the entire roster.
Solid show all around.

That was a good final match and I think it sets up some things for the future

Very fun match. I could see two things happening. Becky wins RR so we get Rousey vs Lynch and Charlotte vs Asuka 2. Or Becky and Charlotte both win the RR in a double elimination type thing setting up a triple threat with Rousey and Asuka faces someone new on SD

Very fun match. I could see two things happening. Becky wins RR so we get Rousey vs Lynch and Charlotte vs Asuka 2. Or Becky and Charlotte both win the RR in a double elimination type thing setting up a triple threat with Rousey and Asuka faces someone new on SD
I'm thinking tomorrow vince announces some sort of roster shake up. Charlotte goes to raw. Becky and Askua fued until rumble. Becky wins and wants RR at mania. Charlotte fueds with someone on Raw.

Reactions: UTK
I think this sets up RR-Lynch and Charlotte Asuka.

Becky gets moved. She wants Nia and Charlotte. Plus she’s the hottest ticket and Vince always caters to RAW

Something that could be fun even though it would hurt Asuka. Becky/Asuka open the Rumble and Charlotte screws Becky somehow. Then Charlotte clears out the ring she’s all hyped and then Becky’s intro hits (massive ****ing pop) and Becky eliminates Charlotte. Becky challenges Ronda at the main event of WM35 (and gets a feud in with Nia in between while Ronda faces Sasha to further the potential 4HW feud at Fastlane).

Also Asuka can tell Charlotte to go to hell and beats down Charlotte Tuesday after Rumble. Charlotte is out for a few weeks. She then has a couple open challenges on Smackdown the next couple of weeks to build her back up as the badass that can win on her own. She beats Sonya Deville in a competitive match but controlled by Asuka. She then squashes Mandy Rose the next week. Then she beats Carmella the next week in a decent match.

Then Naomi wins a one number one contender spot to face Asuka at Fastlane. Face vs Face but it’s a really close match. There is a ref bump. Charlotte shows up to try and cost Asuka the match. Instead she takes out Naomi. Asuka makes her tap. Asuka is furious and calls Flair a coward. Naomi is pissed and lost her shot. Flair/Naomi number one contenders match. Flair cheats but wins. Asuka/Flair 2 at WrestleMania.

VN Store

Back