The WRASSLIN’ Thread

No, I know they're dragging it out as long as possible
I totally expect that he has a play-in match on the Mania undercard, possibly against The Bar or something, and overcomes. They are trying too hard to reuse the Yes Movement tropes when it's already where it needs to be

If he's in it, I think whoever wins does so by eliminating him last. No reason for him to be winning a meaningless battle royale when he can give the rub to someone who could actually find success based on it

Cena certainly wouldn't pass up a chance to have a moment of glory for himself in lieu of putting over a younger talent. The longer we go without him having a clear opponent for Mania, the more likely he uses the battle royal to get his moment in the spotlight. I'm not sure WWE sees the battle royal as part of, or a segue to, bigger storylines.

Cena is 4-8 in PPV events since 2016.

One win was against Trips, so it's not like he buried someone there. Another win was his lone win against Styles, whom he's 1-3 against in PPVs. The other 2 were the battle for the flag match with Rusev and a SummerSlam match against Corbin.

Cena is 4-8 in PPV events since 2016.

One win was against Trips, so it's not like he buried someone there. Another win was his lone win against Styles, whom he's 1-3 against in PPVs. The other 2 were the battle for the flag match with Rusev and a SummerSlam match against Corbin.

My comments about Cena were made tongue in cheek, but I see that didn't come across. Glad you're a huge Cena fan. He has a bunch of 'em.

I do believe they're going to wedge him into WM somewhere, and there isn't really time to develop a storyline, so it's gonna be something like what I said about the battle royal. Or maybe they setup a quick legends match against someone he wants to face before he retires.

My comments about Cena were made tongue in cheek, but I see that didn't come across. Glad you're a huge Cena fan. He has a bunch of 'em.

I do believe they're going to wedge him into WM somewhere, and there isn't really time to develop a storyline, so it's gonna be something like what I said about the battle royal. Or maybe they setup a quick legends match against someone he wants to face before he retires.
The usual retort. It's funny how that's how so many on this board retaliate. I'm just dealing in facts, sorry you don't want to accept them.

Nikki Bella joins sister Brie in officially retiring from the WWE.

tumblr_np4rkn85PT1rxpn03o3_500.gif

I like the idea of unifying the women's belts and having the women's division be cross-brand champion. I'd be ok with the men's tag division doing the same thing.

Poor freaking Asuka
Rumors ive read said that it was a last minute change that Vince made. People think the reasoning was to have all of the 4 horsewomen hold a title at the end of WM and they do a curtain call in the ring together.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back