WWE Thread IV

Regulator

Super Def Ill
Are they taking so publicly about Ambrose not resigning with WWE as a work? I like his character and he’s a good performer, good on the mic also. I can’t say I blame him for wanting to leave after his last storyline. I think he’s staying.

Acuna_Matata

Not actually a Reverend
Are they taking so publicly about Ambrose not resigning with WWE as a work? I like his character and he’s a good performer, good on the mic also. I can’t say I blame him for wanting to leave after his last storyline. I think he’s staying.
Yeah, that does seem weird that they're being so blunt about it. Makes you think he might end up staying

ShoalCreekVol

I think the presence of emerging alternatives like All Elite will force WWE to treat these call-ups better than they have in the past. That, combined with moving Smackdown to Fox primetime later this year, should result in better matches and fewer non-wrestling storylines. Fingers crossed, anyway.

ShoalCreekVol

I'm a huge Shinsuke fan, but honestly I think he's failed to adapt to our audience a bit. Especially the lack of progress in getting through American style promos. But I'm still hoping he'll make a comeback and put strong style front and center again.

GAVol

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm a huge Shinsuke fan, but honestly I think he's failed to adapt to our audience a bit. Especially the lack of progress in getting through American style promos. But I'm still hoping he'll make a comeback and put strong style front and center again.
Most WWE promos have me cringing within 10 seconds. I think it'd be better if the top guys talked...and wrestled...less.

Most WWE promos have me cringing within 10 seconds. I think it'd be better if the top guys talked...and wrestled...less.
There are a select few I will listen to at all. The rest I skip. And the women, my goodness, there are probably 2 who I can stand to hear at all. I'll listen to Becky and Alexa, and that's about it.

VN Store

Sponsors