'24 WV OT Robby Martin

Top 8... not sure where the coaches are on him? Haven't seen anything as of late.

Doesn’t have the physical profile of the other guys we typically recruit. I’m not sure where he’s at on our board.

But Coach Seals couldn’t have been more instrumental in getting Wright here. If there’s mutual interest I like our chances.

Love Coach Seals. He was my 9th grade Geography teacher and track coach at Morristown East.
We faced Coach Seals and his team in the state final last season. We got skull drug by them. Not bc they were that much better, but Coach Seals has his team that much more ready than ours. We basically **** the bed. Had we had played at our normal level of play, it really would have been a toss up game.
I follow Coach Seals on the twitter machine, and he is always promoting his kids and program, wish my son played for him tbh!

We faced Coach Seals and his team in the state final last season. We got skull drug by them. Not bc they were that much better, but Coach Seals has his team that much more ready than ours. We basically **** the bed. Had we had played at our normal level of play, it really would have been a toss up game.
I follow Coach Seals on the twitter machine, and he is always promoting his kids and program, wish my son played for him tbh!
When Graham Clark retired from Kingsport Dobyns Bennett a few years ago, they offered Seals the job and he accepted. He changed his mind and decided to stay in West VA.

VN Store

Back