'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

Better bring your umbrella, aight.

8tSpxN6.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know whether to believe you or not. I'll need other posters to come in and tell me what to think.

He shared others opinions that turned out to be wrong before. Tar and feather is the only logical response. Imo

He shared others opinions that turned out to be wrong before. Tar and feather is the only logical response. Imo

Ron's rep has taken a hit lately. I think we should criticize him until he quits bringing info to the board. It's logical.

Ron's rep has taken a hit lately. I think we should criticize him until he quits bringing info to the board. It's logical.

I concur. We are not the heroes this board wants, but the heroes this board deserves.

- Crusaders for 100% accuracy

Now Build the OL and DL full of studs

I think they did fairly good with the 4 OL and 6 DL in this class. Especially the 4 DT's that all look like good prospects. At least a good start. But I agree that they should get a bunch more next year.

19 for '19: Vols early wish list

Wright is arguably the most important player on the board. He could very well end up being the top player in the country before it’s all said and done. He is just scratching the surface of how good he can be and he plays a position of need for Tennessee in looking at the 2019 class. The Vols have a tie through his head coach and he is familiar with Rocky Top since Huntington’s band plays the Vol anthem after each win.

-VQ

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back