'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

Rags to Riches...he’s definitely not paid any attention to this coaching search or our team so it’s not about us clearly.moving on😂😂
You don't follow recruiting clearly. This narrative you are pushing is completely false. You are on tilt my man. Now...

Take a lap.

Twitter is an open social media platform. If they have a twitter account, they want people to tweet them and be able to tweet back at them. The key isn't to "NOT TWEET AT RECRUITS", it's don't be a low IQ redneck and tweet stupid **** at them.
Yup I don’t follow recruits hell current players for that matter, let alone tweet at them.

Tweet deleted...

tenor.gif

Twitter is an open social media platform. If they have a twitter account, they want people to tweet them and be able to tweet back at them. The key isn't to "NOT TWEET AT RECRUITS", it's don't be a low IQ redneck and tweet stupid **** at them.
I'll pile on.

Just don't tweet a bunch of negative stuff. These kids need encouragement, and some adult sitting behind a keyboard should be punched in the wherevers for some of the stuff that they say about these kids. Same goes for on here too, but to a slightly lesser extent.

Regarding UGA and Wright. Wright's high school HC is Billy Seals. Seals built a relationship with UGA's Director of Strength & Conditioning Scott Sinclair when Sinclair was at Marshall University. Marshall University is in Huntington, West Virginia. Seals contacted Sinclair in the fall of 2017 and told him the UGA staff needed to take a look at Wright. According to Seals, Pittman has been in regular contact with him (Seals) about Wright. Wright has reportedly scheduled an official visit to UGA on December 14th, with the stipulation that it could be moved to December 7th due to basketball. My understanding is that the UGA official will be his first official visit out of five planned. The issue with Wright is he is very dedicated to playing for his basketball team. For instance, his basketball team has a game on Dec. 13th and 15th. He would have to miss a game to official visit UGA. Depending on the quality of the team they're playing; I'm not sure he would be willing to do that. It looks like his regular season basketball season goes until Feb 21st. It will be tough fitting in five official visits prior to the Feb signing day, without missing some basketball games. Other than that, I don't know where UGA stands in Wright's recruitment.

Regarding UGA and Wright. Wright's high school HC is Billy Seals. Seals built a relationship with UGA's Director of Strength & Conditioning Scott Sinclair when Sinclair was at Marshall University. Marshall University is in Huntington, West Virginia. Seals contacted Sinclair in the fall of 2017 and told him the UGA staff needed to take a look at Wright. According to Seals, Pittman has been in regular contact with him (Seals) about Wright. Wright has reportedly scheduled an official visit to UGA on December 14th, with the stipulation that it could be moved to December 7th due to basketball. My understanding is that the UGA official will be his first official visit out of five planned. The issue with Wright is he is very dedicated to playing for his basketball team. For instance, his basketball team has a game on Dec. 13th and 15th. He would have to miss a game to official visit UGA. Depending on the quality of the team they're playing; I'm not sure he would be willing to do that. It looks like his regular season basketball season goes until Feb 21st. It will be tough fitting in five official visits prior to the Feb signing day, without missing some basketball games. Other than that, I don't know where UGA stands in Wright's recruitment.
Imo he will not visit UGA.

That date was Wright's polite way of saying...

giphy.gif

That connection isn't anywhere near TN connection with Wright. Seals is a VFL

Wait, you’re telling me that a kid’s HS coach helped one of his players in the recruiting process by trying to get his name out there to an individual who used to frequent Huntington high schools scouting players because that individual worked at a college in that same town? Heavens no. And you’re also claiming that one of the top teams in the country has been recruiting one of the top offensive lineman in the country?! Great Scott, how did we never see this?? Of course this means he’s all Dawg

VN Store

Back