'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

I thought I remembered something like that, like don't hold your breath, he'll wait a while.
I had it in my mind that someone said he may be planned as a signing day announcement for the publicity, but that may not even be true and may not be the right one. It's all starting to run together now.

Starting with the biggest fish on Tennessee’s board in offensive tackle Darnell Wright. This has long been a Tennessee and Alabama battle. He will visit Georgia in December and the Tide and Vols in January. Tight ends coach Brian Niedermeyer has long been the key to this recruitment because the relationship the two have. The first year Vol assistant spent a good amount of time on Thursday with Wright and we continue to be told Tennessee remains in a very good spot. Wright will play in the Under Armour All-American game alongside Wanya Morris later this month.
-Price

Last edited:
Hearing that Pittman at UGA is pushing for DW due to needing 1 OL. Also hearing Norton is being recruited as a DL against his wishes; this could explain how we are gaining steam with BN.

@Atlanta VOL you hearing anything about this with DW sir?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back