@WestTennesseeFox is taking some time to work on her duck face selfies

I wasn't going to tell you reprobates that the 95 Sunfire was a manual transmission.
z1nw2yq72zz21.jpg

It took some practice but you feel like you are more in tune and in control of the vehicle ;)
Took my kids about 5 mins to learn and then they proceeded to drive around the neighborhood on huge hills until they ran out of gas. I made them walk the gas all the way back to the jeep. Was in the back of the neighborhood. Valuable life lessons.

Took my kids about 5 mins to learn and then they proceeded to drive around the neighborhood on huge hills until they ran out of gas. I made them walk the gas all the way back to the jeep. Was in the back of the neighborhood. Valuable life lessons.
Sorry! You shouldn't make them walk B!

It took some practice but you feel like you are more in tune and in control of the vehicle ;)
I agree. I have had a couple cramps in my clutch leg but other than that I love it and it's more dependable I have a 2014 ,Honda Accord sport with a 2.4 dual exhaust and It's a manual 6 speed and it's the most dependable . I want to get to a 2 door wrangler with a bikini top and no doors. I may keep it as a backup.

Last edited:
Reactions: malinoisvol
I agree. I have had a couple cramps in my clutch led but other than that I love it and it's more dependable I have a 2014 ,Honda Accord sport with a 2.4 dual exhaust and It's a manual 6 speed and it's the most dependable . I want to get to a 2 door wrangler with a Ttop and no doors. I may keep it as a backup.

Guy I dated in college had a Wrangler. He could not drive that thing worth a damn.

My grandson refuses to buy a vehicle with an automatic transmission, only drives standard transmission vehicles. And we used to call it four on the floor, never heard of three at the knee.

Reactions: rocytop2624
My grandson refuses to buy a vehicle with an automatic transmission, only drives standard transmission vehicles. And we used to call it four on the floor, never heard of three at the knee.

I wouldn't buy a manual again. I was young and broke and the Sunfire was an improvement over a 10 year old Dodge minivan.

Reactions: rocytop2624
I drove manual transmission on and off for a good while. It was fun, and it was especially useful in starving student days when I couldn’t pay for starter repairs. Park facing downhill, put it in second (first gear was challenged on this particular car), stomp down the clutch pedal, start rolling, engage the clutch, and boom, there you go.

Once my left leg became unreliable, manuals weren’t so great, at least not in hilly areas.

I drove manual transmission on and off for a good while. It was fun, and it was especially useful in starving student days when I couldn’t pay for starter repairs. Park facing downhill, put it in second (first gear was challenged on this particular car), stomp down the clutch pedal, start rolling, engage the clutch, and boom, there you go.

Once my left leg became unreliable, manuals weren’t so great, at least not in hilly areas.
Some days I worry my knee is going to lead me to an automatic. Only problem I have now mostly, is I get in Tiffany's van and try to press the clutch in🤣

Have you ever drove a big rig that had a stick ? There was a old one at a shop I worked at once and you shift like 6 times flip a switch and shift more in the same spot. I had a few opportunities and drove it in a parking lot the air seats in those are awesome.

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back