WSU vs UCLA

camp_steveo

I am heartbroken today watching my Vols succumb to the mighty Gators. It really makes me sick.

That said, at least I can watch Mike Leach and the WSU Cougars beat the snot out of the highly overrated Chip Kelly tonight (assuming I am sober enough to stay awake).

I will still watch my Vols every week, but this is heartbreaking. I guess It's what I get for getting my hopes up.

Go Cougs!

The guy who should have been our coach has his 21st ranked cougars playing UCLA tonight. Just a heads up for anyone who wants to see what we would hsve looked like with real coaching.

..playing another guy a lot of VNers wanted here, too. Different results, though.

Reactions: NEO
The guy who should have been our coach has his 21st ranked cougars playing UCLA tonight. Just a heads up for anyone who wants to see what we would hsve looked like with real coaching.

Thanks NEOCOM. Not thanks for your post but thanks that guy is not our coach.

Curious why???

You think we are 1-3 with him. You really believe that?

I think we are at best a 5 win team last year yes. Leach had never even closely recruited at the level of Pruitt and that is not debatable. Remember Hal Mumme at Ky. That's what Leach would do in the SEC. So for me no thanks

Lastly do you think JG grasps Leach's offense? Really should think about what you post.

I think we are at best a 5 win team last year yes. Leach had never even closely recruited at the level of Pruitt and that is not debatable. Remember Hal Mumme at Ky. That's what Leach would do in the SEC. So for me no thanks

Lastly do you think JG grasps Leach's offense? Really should think about what you post.

5 wins?

Lol, he must of robbed your lunch money or something when you guys were kids.

Leach takes us bowling last year and has us atleast 3-1 and looking like a real team.

5 wins?

Leach takes us bowling last year and has us atleast 3-1 and looking like a real team.

Meth is not your friend

5 wins?

It took him a few ugly years to get them to where they are. Even with Leach, it would not have been instantaneous more than likely.

Reactions: vols40
I am heartbroken today watching my Vols succumb to the mighty Gators. It really makes me sick.

That said, at least I can watch Mike Leach and the WSU Cougars beat the snot out of the highly overrated Chip Kelly tonight (assuming I am sober enough to stay awake).

I will still watch my Vols every week, but this is heartbreaking. I guess It's what I get for getting my hopes up.

Go Cougs!
Closer than you thought. Lol

Leach isn't the answer.

And the PAC12 is garbage.

WSU with 400 yards of total offense in the 1st half despite having 2 TOs...UCLA might be worse than us about to be 0-4

Attachments

• 20190921_230628.jpg
    20190921_230628.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 4
35 to 17 and over 400 yards passing in first half.

Sorry but against in power 5 team, any power 5 team, is pretty dang good.

We had 77 yards of offense in the first half against Mullen's reptiles.

VN Store

Back