Wreck In 150...

surrealvol

Didn't get to see it but someone was talking about a big wreck in the first 150 today. What happened?

Not sure about the first race. I know that in the second race Kevin Harvick had another one of his butt on the shoulders moments and caused a pile up.

Link

I like Harvick because he don't kiss NASCAR's butt all the time but I looked at it and thought that Johnson might have checked up....That's the way it looked to me but only the two driver's know what went on for sure......All I know is that DEI has brought back their plate dominance.... :D Watch out this weekend boys cause it could be another DEI weekend in DALEtona!!!!!

Attachments

• 002_fearthis_animation_kelma9684752_0003.gif
    002_fearthis_animation_kelma9684752_0003.gif
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
Harvick screwed up and bumped jimmie johnson in the back which caused johnson to spin out and wreck. johnson wasn't too happy in the interviews after the race. :banghead:

Harvick didn't screw up.....That was Johnson's fault.....Johnson checked up....Watch the replay again and it will show.... I like Harvick more than I do Johnson but Johnson screwed up and Harvick hit him...It was both their faults but Johnson checked up

VN Store

Back