Brody Foley got cut bc of scholarship reductions but he was a 4 star

Cameron Seldon - 4 star
Nathan Leacock - 4 star
Nate Spillman - 3 star
Ethan Davis - 4 star
Traylon Ray, who we lead for, is a 4 star

We are doing just fine at receiver/tight end
White,Spillman and Leacock are 3☆ .I am not unhappy with our WR recruiting

I mean nothing against the OP but its fairly easy to search "Tennessee Vols 2023 recruiting rankings/standings"...I mean our current class can easily be found at the very top "☆☆☆☆☆ 2023 Current Commits"...

It's the delivery that commands the responses "Ummm why we got all dem 3 star commits for"instead of "Hey guys i don't follow recruiting much but just wondering how we were looking with our current crop of wrs"?It's more the downplaying our current committed guys without any basic knowledge of information obviously.
A hole comment

Typical FF drive by BS is all. Just like the 3* U comments when we get a commit. But not a peep out of them when they all get ratings bump because the services finally see their talent shine.

Won't be long till they start calling it the Vol bump instead of the Bama bump.

Decade of the vols is here!!
FF drive by?? Oh your highness

I mean nothing against the OP but its fairly easy to search "Tennessee Vols 2023 recruiting rankings/standings"...I mean our current class can easily be found at the very top "☆☆☆☆☆ 2023 Current Commits"...

It's the delivery that commands the responses "Ummm why we got all dem 3 star commits for"instead of "Hey guys i don't follow recruiting much but just wondering how we were looking with our current crop of wrs"?It's more the downplaying our current committed guys without any basic knowledge of information obviously.[/QUOTE

It's the delivery that commands the responses "Ummm why we got all dem 3 star commits for"instead of "Hey guys i don't follow recruiting much but just wondering how we were looking with our current crop of wrs"?It's more the downplaying our current committed guys without any basic knowledge of information obviously.

Point taken. However, I usually try to give someone benefit of the doubt. There is so much anger in this world today so I try to use sports as an escape, though I despise the Gators - 😆.

I enjoy this site but some take it over the top and find joy ridiculing others behind a keyboard. Anyway, GO VOLS and here’s to a big win Saturday with many more to come!

Last edited:
One thing I've learned the hard way in life is you don't always have to say something or have an opinion.Just Stfu and keep it moving lol u get me but just one of those days fellas my fault...
due-date-*******.gif

VN Store

Back