'20 WR Miles Jones (UT TRANSFER)

these coaches always got their ears and noses to the ground...razor fast and ready to play for the orange and white...strange times indeed...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

He ran a 3.7 40
giphy-downsized-large.gif

We fast track PWO’s so we can land these types.
going to be very easy to see when they go on and off scholarship there is so many of them.
That 85 scholarship limit going to be easy to see all those guys aren’t staying on $

going to be very easy to see when they go on and off scholarship there is so many of them.
That 85 scholarship limit going to be easy to see all those guys aren’t staying on $
Especially since they don’t go off scholarship. Since you can see real clearly, give me a name of someone who’s been yo yo’d. Since they’re NUMEROUS, make it a name of someone who’s had a hyped video of being placed on scholarship.

Especially since they don’t go off scholarship. Since you can see real clearly, give me a name of someone who’s been yo yo’d. Since they’re NUMEROUS, make it a name of someone who’s had a hyped video of being placed on scholarship.

It’s going to be easy to give names come fall

As long as you can count to 85 which is a stretch for you I am sure

It’s going to be easy to give names come fall

As long as you can count to 85 which is a stretch for you I am sure
So we have to wait until Fall? You can’t list ONE name who’s been given a scholarship and then had it yanked before their eligibility ends? Count to ONE you uncredited budding Isaac Newton?

VN Store

Back