'18 WR Jaylon Robinson (Ole Miss Commit)

Man this offense isn't some underground bush's baked beans secret!I keep hearing give the guys we have time to develop etc?These dudes been playing wr or most have for multiple years now.All im saying is Tillman is legit the only guy we can count on period!If the depth chart was Bru,Hyatt,Calloway you all would be losing ur minds.At the same this isn't a hard route concept so if Hyatt and gang are serious will see it come next year.Gotta give guys the benefit of the doubt,but im not sure I wanna play Bama and Georgia in a pass happy offense throwing to Mr.Benefit of the doubt and hoping for the best.Give me the seasoned guys with 75 catches and 1000 yards please...
That the way it looks but I don't think that is the way it is. When you listen to the interviews CJH and Hendon Hooker gave a few months ago it sound like this team now has a full understanding what they need to do and how they need to do it and everyone has the confidence that they can do it. I may be wrong but I believe CJH has brought a complete fundamentally changed mindset to Tennessee football than we have had at Tennessee in a long time. When CJH came out in a interview and said we are no longer looking for yards but now we are looking for inches that tell me as a person he truly believes he has what it takes in his football team to win. You don't hear this negative, doom and gloom attitude that we have had in the past 15 years. He just has a attitude and you can tell this team has bought into it also that they believe in what they are doing but not only do they just believe they believe they can get it done and at times last year they went out and proved it.

I guess the experience at QB didn't matter as much as he alluded to. UT and Miami made a lot of sense due to their returning QBs.

Oh well.

VN Store

Back