Wow....

U-T

I don't post over at Gator Country but they are moving to the Insiders Network soon.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Promise me freak you won't ever do that once this site hits the big time

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Yeah, I post there and am curious to see how that goes..I do look forward to getting the recruiting info from Jamie Newberg though! B)

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@May 2, 2004 10:59 AM
Yeah, I post there and am curious to see how that goes..I do look forward to getting the recruiting info from Jamie Newberg though! B)

I never got into the Insiders format nor Rivals. Neither are what I like...Invision is :clap:

Originally posted by U&#045;T+May 2, 2004 12:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (U-T @ May 2, 2004 12:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NCGatorBait@May 2, 2004 10:59 AM
Yeah, I post there and am curious to see how that goes..I do look forward to getting the recruiting info from Jamie Newberg though&#33; B)

I never got into the Insiders format nor Rivals. Neither are what I like...Invision is :clap: [/quote]
I post alot of different boards...doesn&#39;t matter to me...but I do love this format a lil better&#33; B)

I never have been a big fan of theinsiders. Rivals is better but to get the full deal it costs.

VolNation will never "Sell out". :D

I hate those formats. And honestly, there are so many posts to sift through, sometimes it is hard to keep up unless you visit every single day.

Plus, there are so many little clicks on those boards, most of the ttime you will rarely if ever get a response to a post, unless it is something totally ridiculous that you posted.

Originally posted by orangetd88@May 3, 2004 1:53 PM
I hate those formats. And honestly, there are so many posts to sift through, sometimes it is hard to keep up unless you visit every single day.

Plus, there are so many little clicks on those boards, most of the ttime you will rarely if ever get a response to a post, unless it is something totally ridiculous that you posted.

True

Right. I love knowing who responded last, ext...this board is set up nicely. Rivals/Insiders sucks, IMO

Just figured out you can change the format of the Rivals board. Still ain&#39;t as good, IMO.

VN Store

Back