WOW

Like my mother used to say "Lordy, Lordy, Lordy, girls what cha doing?" I know LV's have a good record but the loss's they have against 3 conference teams is just plain sickening.

Oh, yeah. You were the guy who proclaimed last year that the Lady Vols could "play on without your support" after most of the team knelt during the national anthem. Funny how that those who made those claims keep returning to the forum to gloat after losses. And even start new threads to get noticed.

Free speech isn't dead on the forum, but neither is the ignore function. Life's too short to indulge haters.

WOW, after the team just lost its best player to what appears to be a serious injury, you feel impelled to post this? I think for most posters on this board, losses are disappointing and frustrating but it is the season ending injuries that are "sickening."

Did your mother have a saying about getting your priorities straight?

Last edited:
Oh, yeah. You were the guy who proclaimed last year that the Lady Vols could "play on without your support" after most of the team knelt during the national anthem. Funny how that those who made those claims keep returning to the forum to gloat after losses. And even start new threads to get noticed.

Free speech isn't dead on the forum, but neither is the ignore function. Life's too short to indulge haters.

I believe you nailed it. He might have been hoping no one would remember but this just seems like trying to generate hate.

Any chance he's a Russian bot trying to divert our attention from the Ukraine? (Just thought I would throw a little paranoia out there.)

I don't recall saying I hated anything or anybody, and also we have freedom of the press. This is a forum to express what you think so if you don't like my post's like they say you can always not look at them. Maybe that's the reason you reply is to get noticed.

Reactions: mcannon1
I don't recall saying I hated anything or anybody, and also we have freedom of the press.

Is this forum “the press”? No.

Thus the bolded text has no bearing on this discussion thread. It is just an aside, and an ignorant one at that.

Don't bother trying to invoke the First Amendment either. It constrains the federal Congress, and this forum is not a governmental agency.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; […].

I don't recall saying I hated anything or anybody, and also we have freedom of the press. This is a forum to express what you think so if you don't like my post's like they say you can always not look at them. Maybe that's the reason you reply is to get noticed.

So, if you don't like people criticizing your crap post, then don't read em instead of whining. Oh yeah, take a civics class. The first amendment does not protect someone from being criticized for saying inconsiderate stuff on a message board. Trust me, your post is getting noticed for all the wrong reasons. See gawking at train wrecks.

bye

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Is this forum “the press”? No.

Thus the bolded text has no bearing on this discussion thread. It is just an aside, and an ignorant one at that.

Don't bother trying to invoke the First Amendment either. It constrains the federal Congress, and this forum is not a governmental agency.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; […].
Thanks for your supreme court ruling, your honor.

VN Store

Back