Patience... It's what's for dinner
the panthers are pathetic.
the steelers are pathetic.
the saints are, gulp, good.
the colts are, sigh, fading.
the charges are spectacular.
the bears are an enigma.
the seahawks are average.

everyone else...sorry, just don't care right now.

wish i could say i was looking forward to the Steelers/Panthers game like i was in August when i got the tickets.

the panthers are pathetic.
the steelers are pathetic.
the saints are, gulp, good.
the colts are, sigh, fading.
the charges are spectacular.
the bears are an enigma.
the seahawks are average.

everyone else...sorry, just don't care right now.

wish i could say i was looking forward to the Steelers/Panthers game like i was in August when i got the tickets.

GO BENGALS

GO BENGALS
booooooooo !!!!

they may make the playoffs now that Denver looks to be on the way down hill. but i don't see a deep play off run for 'em.

despite the patriots implosion yesterday...i like them to be the no. 2 seed.

booooooooo !!!!

they may make the playoffs now that Denver looks to be on the way down hill. but i don't see a deep play off run for 'em.

despite the patriots implosion yesterday...i like them to be the no. 2 seed.
Word. No matter how bad we all think the Pats are doing, they always end up sitting pretty come playoffs.

In today's addition of "Wow, the AFC really is miles ahead of the NFC", we examine the Saints record vs. AFC opponents.

1-3 with the lone win coming over the Browns, two drubbings at the hands of the Bengals and Ravens, and a loss to the struggling Steelers.

In today's addition of "Wow, the AFC really is miles ahead of the NFC", we examine the Saints record vs. AFC opponents.

1-3 with the lone win coming over the Browns, two drubbings at the hands of the Bengals and Ravens, and a loss to the struggling Steelers.
that win over the cowboys though...impressive. handled arguably the hottest team in the league the other night. the afc though is no doubt better overall than the NFC, no argument there. and they're the saints!!! the same organization where fans showed up weekly with bags on their heads. impressed..i am.
I would rather the Colts play poorly now and not in January.
i felt the same way after the 1st loss...but losing 3 in a row, including two against teams you have regularly beat for the better part of 3 years now....looks like a trend now, not a hiccup. if they don't find a way to stop the run...no way they beat teams like Balt, SD or NE regardless of what month it is.

I really do think they Saints' win over the Cowboys was just a product of the Boys having a bad night. A fluke, if you will. Everyone is writing off the Saints' loss to the Skins, and I think the same thing can be done for the win in Dallas.

Or you could just write off the entire NFC.
it sure looks that way.

If Denver, Pittsburgh, Cincy, KCY were in the NFC, they'd all be in the playoffs this year. TN too probably. JAX also...

it's really kind of scary. NOL, DAL, and Chicago are the only three teams in the NFC that are worth a darn, and none of them could hang with the top half of the AFC.

Now watch one of them win the super bowl...:birgits_giggle:

it sure looks that way.

If Denver, Pittsburgh, Cincy, KCY were in the NFC, they'd all be in the playoffs this year. TN too probably. JAX also...

it's really kind of scary. NOL, DAL, and Chicago are the only three teams in the NFC that are worth a darn, and none of them could hang with the top half of the AFC.

Now watch one of them win the super bowl...:birgits_giggle:

No one gave the Cardinals a chance in the World Series for the same reason.

basedball's different than football....in a series of games, generaly, the better team wins. and the underdog at least gets the benefit of playing some games at home.

in a one and done scenario....on a neutral feild...you never know what can happen.

VN Store

Back