Wow, our FB program just got trashed by Ohio news article

I remind the buckeyes fans up here that Tennessee has never been beat by ohio State in football 😂 that gets them stirred up a bit. Up here I brag up the sec but i always have to hear about the big 10 garbage. Drives me crazy to hear them talk about how tough the big 10 is.😕

Last edited:
Reactions: Border Vol
No but they were scared this week up here. I was hoping to pull him in. They are very relieved to still have him and now they are venting. F ohio state and the big 10.

It seems to me that the decision was made in light of common known facts surrounding the UT program most recently, and to a degree of past facts, at least in the past 15 years or so. The most significant of course is perhaps the impending NCAA penalties, but that alone is not sufficient, not entirely. As that article referenced, the probable cause of concern for any Coach contemplating a move to UT should probably start with the choice of a HC. The author referred to CJH as a “middling HC hire”, and though I suspect he may be more than such, it really isn’t as if UT finally changed the script with this most recent hire. If a school within the SEC is fully committed to ascending the ranks of this conference versus the current behemoths you might expect them to actually, you know, go find and literally land what can only be called a difference maker type of HC hire. The type of hire which requires no explanation or mental exercise to see at once that a serious move has been made which changes everything. If you find yourself wondering how things may turn out, then it most certainly was not that type of hire.

Reactions: GoodmanVol
Good gawd. I didn't even read the article to begin with but after glossing it over you can't call it "news". It's a circle jerking fluffer site. Nobody should pay any attention to a word written at that place. It's 100% for suckeye consumption.

To author of Article: This is what we read! Young talented assistant offered the Defensive Coordinator position at Univ. Of Tennessee, would be a huge promotion with big money! After realizing he would have to defend SEC teams, including Alabama, UGA, Florida every year after watching SEC teams make Ohio State their Bit@h every other year! He pissed himself curled into the fetal position and had his Mother call and say he could not come out and play. But if somewhere in the big 😂 10 the chance comes up he would go! Cuz then he could take the 10 -2 team to be throttled by an SEC 6-6 team in a bowl game.

Actual footage of Washington discussing the move with his wife.
50267AE4-C567-4AD5-B2C8-A5E17AFA7AEF.gif

Lol I live in Ohio, these people have a great football program but it is always a great reminder of our once proud success that many here still have Tennessee living in there minds rent free!
I can guarantee you that UT is LOW on the totem pole of OSU. They only care about two things; beating Michigan and winning their bowl game.

I can guarantee you that UT is LOW on the totem pole of OSU. They only care about two things; beating Michigan and winning their bowl game.
Not true... these people can’t stand the vols. Surprisingly a lot of the people around me claim to be buckeye fans and bama fans... I’m in hell!

Not true... these people can’t stand the vols. Surprisingly a lot of the people around me claim to be buckeye fans and bama fans... I’m in hell![/QUOB
I grew up in Ohio. UT is not on the topic list. Bama, maybe, but much lower than Michigan.

VN Store

Back