Would you root for Florida to destroy us?

NO! There is no circumstance that could ever make me hope for anything but a win against fl.

If Iran, Iraq and North Korea joined and fielded a team against fl; coached by the ghost of Saddam Hussein and sponsored by the Wuhan Covid lab,,,,,I would buy their colors and cheer them on.

Only read the OP, none of the responses...if anyone answered yes, to losing to uf in any way, and this includes the original poster, who should have never even thought this stupid a$$ sh!t...

Nobody has to root for anything because Florida is going to destroy UT. It's just part of Bama Gumps record to get destroyed by the upper teams of the SEC.

That’s like asking would I rather be broke or rich. If we only win this one and lose to Vandy I’d be happy. I cannot say I’ve disliked any other team more since being a fan. So if this doesn’t fire up them boys to win, I don’t know what will.
A8399252-3BA8-451C-B210-475E2EE4A60C.jpeg

NEVER.Yankeevol,go the hell back to your Pa.st. or whoever.If you would pull against Tennessee for this or any reason,you have absolutely no place as a violation of volunteer fan.Slink away.

I mean I’d hope VFLers on staff like Graham and Tee and counting big Phil as AD, have spoken to these players . Also more players from the past have came in to speak with these teams more than any other previous coaching staff the past 3 years. At least they are starting to understand the rivalry, that’s a start wouldn’t you say? The friendly part will take care of itself but that’s up to Mr. Palmer and the rest of the team. Me personally,won’t sit and let someone punch me in the mouth over and over and want to be their friend.

No true Tennessee fan would. No true fan of any school would.

Anyone saying yes to “pulling for a loss to a rival” does not share the same meaning of fandom and love and loyalty to a school that I do.
Fair assessment.

There are levels or true fandom.

As much as I despise Balder Bubba Gump Aight Pruitt...can't ever wish for my Vols to lose.

It's not natural.

Wanting them to fire Pruitt IMMEDIATELY after they lose? Yep...

Reactions: Jaws
Honest question. Given the obvious lack of development (regressed in many aspects) and the general feeling of how this is going to end anyways, will you find yourself secretly rooting for UF to kill us this weekend so we are forced to make a change?

I can’t imagine we let Pruitt continue to coach after we lose by 38 points to Florida... maybe the boosters will wake up?
Well as we all know I won’t have to root for Gators to dismantle The Never Vols, It’s inevitable and this will be epic.

Honest question. Given the obvious lack of development (regressed in many aspects) and the general feeling of how this is going to end anyways, will you find yourself secretly rooting for UF to kill us this weekend so we are forced to make a change? I can’t imagine we let Pruitt continue to coach after we lose by 38 points to Florida... maybe the boosters will wake up?
No need to root for Florida destruction - it will happen. Amazing persistence on Vol Nation - the tri-annual coaching change roundtable proposes new coaches, surprised by mediocre choice, expressions of hope, and eventual acceptance of failure. Repeat. Lame, Dooley. Chaney, Jones, Hoke, Pruitt and the next failure is imminent. And that's just the past 12 years of 66 wins & 62 losses. The only thing dependable at this point is the utter futility of 'leadership' to get it right.
Blessed by a seat in Tempe for the last VOLS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. I got 2 in my lifetime. The next time possible should be 2046-48 (my 100th year)- given 49 years from 1950 - 1999 -I won't make it. One NC at 6-7 years old - another at 53. The rest of it has mainly been disappointment, frustration, anger, and now apathy.
Destruction by Florida so common it is expected. The 2nd worst season (2 Ws) in UT history assured. Expect the worst and save yourself the agony. UT is only great at this every 50 years or so.
Born in Ft Sanders, 1st home on campus, 1st UT football game as babe in arms - most vivid memory 1958 Chattanooga tearing down our goal posts, win vs Miami in NO, and the NC Game in Tempe. The all time 13th ranked W - L team in football history cannot seem to get it right this century. Pre 21st Century Neyland, Wyatt, McDonald, Dickey, Battle, Majors, Fulmer 7 coaches 559-349 since 6 coaches 66-62
With the 5th largest stadium - an ancient history of success - and a 21st Century of dismal failure - destruction by Florida? No doubt.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Any of them would stand a better chance than Guarateeloss. But seriously, Bailey might take off like a rocket if given a chance. We'll probably never know as long as Pruitt is there.

VN Store

Back