Would you prefer

BHAMVOLFAN

Would you prefer a head fb coach with class and character, that represents the university on the highest level who's w/l % is 75% or greater, or do you think as a fan, you are owed a championship team every year and would concede the class and character issue to be considered a winner?

Attachments

• DSC_5161.jpg
    DSC_5161.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1
I think I would take the wins. But, in reality it is nice to have a coach with character and class who is from Tennessee and played for the Vols.

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@Sep 4, 2004 9:19 AM
Would you prefer a head fb coach with class and character, that represents the university on the highest level who's w/l % is 75% or greater, or do you think as a fan, you are owed a championship team every year and would concede the class and character issue to be considered a winner?

I prefer a head coach with class and character, that represents the university on the highest level and still wins championships every other year or so.

* I say every other year or so just so it doesn't look rigged.

:lol:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Sep 4, 2004 2:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Sep 4, 2004 2:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BHAMVOLFAN@Sep 4, 2004 9:19 AM
Would you prefer a head fb coach with class and character, that represents the university on the highest level who&#39;s w/l % is 75% or greater, or do you think as a fan, you are owed a championship team every year and would concede the class and character issue to be considered a winner?

I prefer a head coach with class and character, that represents the university on the highest level and still wins championships every other year or so.

* I say every other year or so just so it doesn&#39;t look rigged.

:lol: [/quote]
When given a choice of A or B, LIO chooses C. B)

Originally posted by vol_freak+Sep 4, 2004 2:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Sep 4, 2004 2:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Sep 4, 2004 2:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-BHAMVOLFAN
@Sep 4, 2004 9:19 AM
Would you prefer a head fb coach with class and character, that represents the university on the highest level who&#39;s w/l % is 75% or greater, or do you think as a fan, you are owed a championship team every year and would concede the class and character issue to be considered a winner?

When given a choice of A or B, LIO chooses C. B) [/quote]
She&#39;s a teacher. She can choose any reason she wants and proclaim it to be correct. :D

I chose A but I can still second guess him and :censored: about his coaching decisions ... that goes with the territory. I also like the fact that he is a home grown boy that has had so much success. Can you imagine bringing in somebody like Franchioni (or whatever his name was) like Bama did? It would be like drinking beer from the toilet, it just wouldn&#39;t be right.

Originally posted by volmanjr@Sep 4, 2004 9:51 PM
It would be like drinking beer from the toilet, it just wouldn&#39;t be right.

:blink: :unsure: :lol:

Originally posted by volmanjr@Sep 4, 2004 8:51 PM
It would be like drinking beer from the toilet, it just wouldn&#39;t be right.

Stormy would drink beer from anywhere.

:blink:

Originally posted by GAVol+Sep 4, 2004 1:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Sep 4, 2004 1:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by vol_freak@Sep 4, 2004 2:20 PM
Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Sep 4, 2004 2:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-BHAMVOLFAN
@Sep 4, 2004 9:19 AM

When given a choice of A or B, LIO chooses C. B)

She&#39;s a teacher. She can choose any reason she wants and proclaim it to be correct. :D [/quote]
That&#39;s my boy.

:eek:lol:

VN Store

Back