Would you pay to watch practice?

goooooovols

livesTrong
A buddy had an interesting question for me today. “Would you pay to watch an all access ‘hard knocks’ type programming if Tennessee produced it to supplement lost revenue if a season was cancelled?”

I said yes but it got me thinking more than anything about what we’d see. Position battles, relationships or chits... kinda like last chance u I guess.
What would y’all think?

iu

A buddy had an interesting question for me today. “Would you pay to watch an all access ‘hard knocks’ type programming if Tennessee produced it to supplement lost revenue if a season was cancelled?”

I said yes but it got me thinking more than anything about what we’d see. Position battles, relationships or chits... kinda like last chance u I guess.
What would y’all think?

Will the cheerleaders be working this event? Otherwise no.

Wouldn't watch football practice even if I were paid to do so. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So answer to your Q would be a No.

I would pay but I would not actually watch the practices. I would do it to support the university in these hard money times. If football season is cancelled many universities will be hard pressed to keep sports going, not large universities with big fan bases, I am taking about small schools that need the money they make from playing a big school and getting paid.

Heck yeah!!! Especially if it included film room stuff. Just the drills, and teaching of technique, it would change how I watch the game.

That said, it will never happen. If I can watch it so can Saban. It wouldn’t be anything other than what the reporters are allowed to see. Which I would not pay for, we usually get that right here on VN!

Reactions: goooooovols

VN Store

Back