Worst Sports Uniforms of All Time

The ugly arse uniforms of the 1976-1977 NBA Champion Portland Trail Blazers

blazers.jpg

Blazers-40th-anniversary-76ers-finals_15_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD
ap_99072701147.jpg
Looks like a right-handed Tom Glavine.

That give me another thread idea, though DiMaggio doesn't count since he's a coach. But players who are famous for being on a team who ended their careers somewhere else.
Pretty sure it’s much more common than staying at one place for their entire career.

Pretty sure it’s much more common than staying at one place for their entire career.

It is but there are some that are so iconic with their main team that it's almost blocked out they finished with another team.

Like Johnny Unitas is synomonous with the Colts, so when I found out he ended with the Chargers it just didn't seem right.. And Joe Namath with the Jets and he ends with the Rams.

It is but there are some that are so iconic with their main team that it's almost blocked out they finished with another team.

Like Johnny Unitas is synomonous with the Colts, so when I found out he ended with the Chargers it just didn't seem right.. And Joe Namath with the Jets and he ends with the Rams.
This would be a great thread.
The one that stands out for me is Joe Montana.

Apparently there is something called Fan Controlled Football and Johnny Manziel is playing and the teams look like this:

EuJ_GUvXEAMev5C

Reactions: Border Vol
Reactions: Border Vol

VN Store

Back