Worst place you've ever puked

DD4ME

Zoo Keeper
Mine would be the puke that made it between the door panel in the car. Mainly due to windage and viscosity and the rolled down window helping as a conductor. FTR it was summer 2001 and it sat for a good 8 hours before I was coherent enough to extracate it. Apparently the inner door panel of a car iis like a sauna for vomit in June.

Reactions: Weezer
In front of the front door of the FCC in DC walking back to the Loews from a wedding cruise of the Potomac. It almost sounds magical...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Boomsday 2009 during the fireworks. Thought I was dehydrated. Turns out I had a viral infection. There were bastages who were being far too overprotective of their blanket. To this day I regret not letting it fly on that blanket.

Last October, beside the front doors of the Ritz-Carlton in Amelia Island, FL.

My ex GF pucked for 3/4 of a DMB concert which was the same day as my 22nd birthday. I was stuck in the ladies room holding her hair and contemplating drowning her as hot chicks said how sweet I was.

First house, new wife, people come over and bring a bottle of mezcal. There was puke on the ceiling of the bathroom that night. We have never figured out if it projectile rococheted off the sink onto the ceiling, or if I puked on the ceiling from recoil of my head, kindof like a shotgun kick.

Mine would be the puke that made it between the door panel in the car. Mainly due to windage and viscosity and the rolled down window helping as a conductor. FTR it was summer 2001 and it sat for a good 8 hours before I was coherent enough to extracate it. Apparently the inner door panel of a car iis like a sauna for vomit in June.

Indirectly threw up on a girl at a party. Needless to say, I got real lucky that night lol.:dance2:

Define "extracate" if you don't mind.

puked through a screen door at the apartment of a girl I met in a bar in New Orleans. Didn't quite make it outside.

My room in Clement hall in 2004. Passed out drunk in bed. When i woke up i saw i threw up all over my computer and chair and the foot of my bed. And just went right back to sleep. I had chili that night. The smell made me sick all over again

Indirectly threw up on a girl at a party. Needless to say, I got real lucky that night lol.:dance2:

Define "extracate" if you don't mind.

This was my recipe:

1. Tie bandana around face and nose; bandana should have cologne or vicks applied liberally
(learned after 1st aborted attempt)

2. Obtain flat screwdriver for popping off door panel

3. Gather large bucket with warm water and cleaner of choice, disposable rags, garbage bag (for chunks & rag disposal) gloves if texture issues arise (on that front I was fine) ..ozium for final olfactory cleansing is recommended

4. Pop door panel

5. Step back and compose at wonderment of how 55mph induced winds can conduct vomit and 100 degree heat can morph it.

6. Swallow puke in mouth

7. Get busy

8. Allow to air out in sun with door open

9. Dispose of evidence

10. Take hot shower with eyes closed and picture happy place

Not me but my wife had a freakin epic Ralph after an Aerosmith concert in Vegas. We were staying at the MGM Grand and after the concert I had to carry her from the concert hall to the elevator to get back to our room. Needless to say she didn't make it and blew chunks all in the elevator and down the hall back to our room. We ruined several peoples night. I put her to bed and went down and won around 2K playing blackjack. We still laugh about that night.

In my days in the Marines. I left a bar drunk as anything with some chick. We were going at it and I puked all over her. I sent her home.

It's not puking, but I have a sleepwalking tendency when I get especially schmammered. Unfortunately, I usually pee on things during these escapades. I peed on my Xbox in my living room one night. A almost peed on my laptop sitting on my desk, but luckily my girlfriend was with me that night and she stopped me haha.

Worst? I don't know. I think they all tie for first in suckiness. Some of the more memorable moments.

1. Dorm room floor - cleaned it up with sweat shirt. Had nothing to wear rest of the night.

2. Cockpit and boom pod of KC-135R Stratotanker.

3. Academy Blvd., Colo Spgs, Co

4. Barany chair - a lot

5. Dorm parking lot while on 1st and last date with a girl.

6. Sidewalk, Andrews Air Force Base. Had to ask the crew bus driver to pull over.

Worst? I don't know. I think they all tie for first in suckiness. Some of the more memorable moments.

1. Dorm room floor - cleaned it up with sweat shirt. Had nothing to wear rest of the night.

2. Cockpit and boom pod of KC-135R Stratotanker.

3. Academy Blvd., Colo Spgs, Co

4. Barany chair - a lot

5. Dorm parking lot while on 1st and last date with a girl.

6. Sidewalk, Andrews Air Force Base. Had to ask the crew bus driver to pull over.

I have thrown up on my dorm room floor more than once. They're tearing down our dorms soon anyway.

VN Store

Back