Worst Christmas present ever

Off topic but germane to your post, my now deceased father in law was the second to last person to look at a house in Ft. Myers where the real estate agent showing the open house was murdered. Of course, the last person to visit was the murderer and he did not sign in so it took some time to figure out that he existed and who he was. It was a stressful time.
Goes to show that murderers shouldn’t sign in.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
When I was younger, probably 6 or 7 there was a present I thought I knew what was in it and it was something I really wanted, so I kept messing with it. Well, my mom caught me messing with it one night and told me it was a jar of pickles and to leave it alone, of course I didn't listen. We also used to have a tradition every year where one present got completely wrapped in packing tape, and im talking 2-3 layers of it, and the rule was you weren't allowed to use anything but your hands to open it. Usually though it was something big or more expensive that you had asked for that year. Well when we started opening presents of course I pick that one our first, after I got the wrapping paper off I found out that was this present. It took me 45 minutes to open the present, but I was too worried because I knew it was going to be good. Well, much to my dismay it was a jar of pickles. Talk about being disappointed, I never messed with presents again.

Didnt have it that bad. But there were a couple times we clearly got hand-me-downs.
Talking about hand me downs, worst was probably the one I got from my sisters. I was the oldest, but the smallest. Not sure if that was Christmas or birthday, but that was embarassing.

VN Store

Back