Worst basketball team since

1985Vols

Maybe the 1994 Wade Houston team? This team makes the Kevin O’Neil teams look like championship teams. I’ve been watching Tennessee basketball for 50 years and have never seen more missed layups, air balls, and poor defense more than maybe 3 or 4 seasons . This team basically has no talent. Next season can’t get here soon enough

Maybe the 1994 Wade Houston team? This team makes the Kevin O’Neil teams look like championship teams. I’ve been watching Tennessee basketball for 50 years and have never seen more missed layups, air balls, and poor defense more than maybe 3 or 4 seasons . This team basically has no talent. Next season can’t get here soon enough

Don't lie. Your post history suggests you'll complain about next season as well.

df8d75ec91198a6d0f9a69ac812bc009.jpg

This team undoubtedly has some rough stretches, but I'm not going to ridicule them. They are very young and inexperienced. Losing 4 (with Kyle Alexander signing a 2-way contract) NBA caliber players, along with your senior starting PG, is a tough pill to swallow. This year will have some painful moments, but it will pay dividends down the road as players gain experience.

Plus, they are still 2-2 in the SEC and 10-6 on the season. Once they find a good rythm on offense, which could happen as Vescovi and Uros assimilate into the team, things could get real interesting.

This team undoubtedly has some rough stretches, but I'm not going to ridicule them. They are very young and inexperienced. Losing 4 (with Kyle Alexander signing a 2-way contract) NBA caliber players, along with your senior starting PG, is a tough pill to swallow. This year will have some painful moments, but it will pay dividends down the road as players gain experience.

Plus, they are still 2-2 in the SEC and 10-6 on the season. Once they find a good rythm on offense, which could happen as Vescovi and Uros assimilate into the team, things could get real interesting.

Add to those losses Walker and Burns crying Uncle and departing. Kent was another body....

Just wasn’t a good night. GA shot great in the 1st half and TN could not capitalize when they cooled off. I’ve watched GA about 5x this season and that was the best I’ve seen them play. LT not being 100% and having to end his career has hurt us tremendously—especially in leadership. Not a coincidence that after he left Bowden has fell of a cliff either.

Two new players will take time to establish chemistry. This team is built for next season.

VN Store

Back