Worry Circle now open 24 hours a day

That would be great, if it happens.
Listen man, I know you're a half glass empty kinda guy and I understand all of the knee-jerk reactions following the game but barring a total collapse and finishing 5-4 or worse, we likely position ourselves good enough for a 2 or at worst high 3. We have the best chance to reach the final four in my lifetime with this roster, veterans across the board, the best scorer we have seen in orange, and a top 5 coach in the sport. Cherish this season and cherish Barnes for the 2-3 more seasons he is here. Setting your expectations for a 3 seed to be a disappointment is blasphemy for what we are as a program.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
If we lose any of our next 3 games THEN I think it would be time to worry but I'm not going to to meltdown over a loss where the home team couldn't miss and they came out with their hair on fire in desperate need of a quality win. There is a reason Top 10 teams have a losing record on the road this season. Does it suck? yes. Was It a missed opportunity? Yes. Does it cost us in the long run? Depends how we respond and finish over these last nine games. Is our season over and are we going to finish as a 6 seed like most of our fans are suggesting? NO.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Im worried that with Jerry Mack leaving for the NFL, Heup will turn to an analyst to fill the void and protect the playbook, and we will see a step backwards in that room.

Like that?

If we lose any of our next 3 games THEN I think it would be time to worry but I'm not going to to meltdown over a loss where the home team couldn't miss and they came out with their hair on fire in desperate need of a quality win. There is a reason Top 10 teams have a losing record on the road this season. Does it suck? yes. Was It a missed opportunity? Yes. Does it cost us in the long run? Depends how we respond and finish over these last nine games. Is our season over and are we going to finish as a 6 seed like most of our fans are suggesting? NO.

I see 3 more losses; and IF they don't pay better, ARKANSAS might bite their azz. James & Vescovi must show up-----but they haven't except @ UK, so why think they will; more than a couple remaining games? I still say Vescovi has some health issue that has screwed him; in this his last year. It is either physical, mental or as usually the case Physical and therefore Mental. He was such a strong willed player. I wish we had the Vescovi as a Freshman.....

Reactions: Clad in Big Orange
Listen man, I know you're a half glass empty kinda guy and I understand all of the knee-jerk reactions following the game but barring a total collapse and finishing 5-4 or worse, we likely position ourselves good enough for a 2 or at worst high 3. We have the best chance to reach the final four in my lifetime with this roster, veterans across the board, the best scorer we have seen in orange, and a top 5 coach in the sport. Cherish this season and cherish Barnes for the 2-3 more seasons he is here. Setting your expectations for a 3 seed to be a disappointment is blasphemy for what we are as a program.
I think we’re more likely to end up a 4 seed. Would that be disappointing? In the grand scheme of things, not terribly. But for what we thought this team was capable of and being considered a 1 seed just a few days ago? Absolutely disappointing. Let’s see how it all plays out. As of now, you’re projection is just as valid as mine.

Reactions: CornbreadVol
Welp, they got another loss coming at bama. And look for Tennessee to exit the top 10 Monday. So make them a 2 OR THREE seed. When EVERYONE shows up, Tennessee is unbeatable.......too fragile.
More like an acceptance circle, no?

VN Store

Back