Worried about Hookers psyche?

Can we stop AR running though? Remember Ole Miss game last year ?

That is true but rush defense is Tennessee's biggest strength. I am more worried about our pass defense but that seems to be his weakness so hopefully that will work itself out. My biggest concern is our lack of a sustained running game outside of Hooker scrambling.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Dude what? I haven't seen anyone wanting Milton to start. Hooker is 58-84 for 821 yards 5td 0ints. Thats the highest completion percentage and yards per attempt of his career. So statistically he is playing the best ball of his career....and people want him benched for the guy that was benched because he couldn't hit an open WR.
I don't get this fanbase sometimes.

And he’s put up those numbers only really playing 2 full games. He’s added another 2 TD’s with his legs.

Mose Phillips Watch,Who all are clamoring for Joe Milton to start?He's a very good quarterback,but,Hendon is our starter.So,So 298 yards passing on 18 attempts,Son,if that's so-so,give it to me all day every day.By the way,your watch is only right two times a day and you don't know it's broke.

Last edited:
Is his so so play by his own admitting got him mentally prepared for the biggest game of his life especially with a bunch of fans wanting Milton to start ? 🤔
I must be waaaaaay out of the loop here. I’m aware his performance is less than expected but he‘s still been pretty good and hasn’t turned the ball over, and who exactly is asking for him to be benched for Milton???

I must be waaaaaay out of the loop here. I’m aware his performance is less than expected but he‘s still been pretty good and hasn’t turned the ball over, and who exactly is asking for him to be benched for Milton???
I haven't seen anyone. Seems like hyperbole in an attempt to make a point... that doesn't have a lot of merit.

HH will be just fine and prepared like

a Fat Man at a Buffett,

and ready to feast !!

All those fans wanting Milton to start over Hooker because of Hooker's psyche', please sign the below petition: (and this is by NO means a slam on Milton. He's a great kid, dedicated Vol and gifted QB!)

1663792705669.png

Last edited:
Can we stop AR running though? Remember Ole Miss game last year ?
I remember Ole Miss having an offense that could keep up with us and probably was a little better than ours. The QB running was just icing on the cake. I don't think Florida is on that level at the skill position & don't have Lane calling plays.

I remember Ole Miss having an offense that could keep up with us and probably was a little better than ours. The QB running was just icing on the cake. I don't think Florida is on that level at the skill position & don't have Lane calling plays.
Corral is also a much more complete package than Richardson.

At first I predicted we easily cover the spread. Now I have my doubts for this reason. Florida, Tennessee, and Pitt are all in roughly the same tier imo. If we struggled to beat Pitt, we will struggle with Florida. Florida may actually be better than Pitt. But being at home will give us a welcome edge. As I sit now today, I predict at nail biter.
WTF?!

When I read the title I wondered, gee, what is her mentality?

pretty-woman-julia-roberts.gif

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Is his so so play by his own admitting got him mentally prepared for the biggest game of his life especially with a bunch of fans wanting Milton to start ? 🤔

Is this a bad attempt at sarcasm? A bunch of fans aren’t wanting Milton to start. What the hell are you talking about. And as for hookers so so play… Dude has been really freaking good. He’s the best quarterback we have had in years. What makes him so special Imo is the pocket awareness and ability to see angles/lanes developing. He never gets hit in the blindside unaware that pressure is coming. I really believe this Saturday will be a coming out party for him. Tn fans already know what he’s about but the rest of the college football world will be tuning in this time. I can’t wait!!!!

VN Store

Back