World of Warcraft

Oh yeah I think there are around 50-60k on at peak times on oldschool but I'm not 100% sure. RS3 (the modern version I despise) usually has a little less than oldschool.

They're still developing major content for both versions as well. They've already released new quests and challenges on oldschool this year with new raids content coming next month. They game is still very much alive.

I didn't realize it was that active. That's a ton of people still playing.

I've thought about getting back into it but there just isn't the time any more. To enjoy the top part of the game, it takes a massive time investment. Had a great time in the game though.

Been playing again for a couple of weeks, after being away for a year. I really don't do all the top end stuff, just play for fun. Haven't gotten the newest expansion yet other than Beta, just leveling a new toon with the wife.

Been playing again for a couple of weeks, after being away for a year. I really don't do all the top end stuff, just play for fun. Haven't gotten the newest expansion yet other than Beta, just leveling a new toon with the wife.
I invested 19 months in WOW until Oct 2018. I keep thinking about going back in since I have 6 characters leveled up to the max as of LEGION. The addiction was beginning to damage my health with the constant mining the MOBS and then my WOW computer died so the prospect of having to reprogram my Orbweaver and Razer mouse got me out for 4 months now. I keep thinking I will go back to take up my investment in time.
At one point I had every pet not acquired from special purchases and 3 dozen flying mounts. It makes me crazy thinking about it.

I invested 19 months in WOW until Oct 2018. I keep thinking about going back in since I have 6 characters leveled up to the max as of LEGION. The addiction was beginning to damage my health with the constant mining the MOBS and then my WOW computer died so the prospect of having to reprogram my Orbweaver and Razer mouse got me out for 4 months now. I keep thinking I will go back to take up my investment in time.
At one point I had every pet not acquired from special purchases and 3 dozen flying mounts. It makes me crazy thinking about it.
I started back after 7 or 8 years off and am just enjoying leveling up characters and pvping. Things I can put down any time I want. The raid culture, three or four hours a night, having to sign up for scheduled raids and bail on RL friends because I have a raid. Not doing that.

VN Store

Back