WOOOOOOOOO Saturday is finally here,cmon vols

redneckvol

:aggressive: drive the blazers into the ground......Rocky top is already shaking from the loudness :aggressive:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

i can here the drums rumbing and the band getting ready to play into there instruments. the crowds screaming wildly as the announcer comes over the speaker. "here come you voulnteers." then the t breaks nd the vols coming rushing out with rocky top playing loudly behind them. the roar gets loader as ainge and the rest of the offense pumps up the crowd.............

u know what? i have been waiting for this day ever since jan 1, 2005. i have spent hundreds of dollars in merchandise, preseason mags, shirts, stickers, flags, tickets just for this day. hearing anything on tv or the radio about the vols just makes me crazy. i have big orange fever. but, (yep there is a but), this day feels tainted because of the situation a few hundred miles from here. i really feel sorry for those ppl and wish i could do something for them. they have literally lost everything they ever had. but the games MUST go on. and i cant wait. counting the seconds right now. everybody have a great saturday and keep the Katrina victims in ur thoughts.

and GO BIG ORANGE

Does John Ward have a patent on the phrase "It's football time in Tennessee"? If not I propose that when the players run through the T that the stadium announcer utter that phrase....

VN Store

Back