Wonder Woman 1984 (Christmas Day 2020 )

Could it be any less plausible than how Diana/WW went 67 years without aging at all? I hope it's not another cryogenic freeze thing... that bs has been played to death. On a side note, Gal Gadot sure does look the part.

First, agreed on Gadot...she's a smokeshow.

As for WW aging you have to realize she's a demigod. Unless I'm terribly mistaken she's a daughter of Zeus so anything close to normal rules aren't applying.

First, agreed on Gadot...she's a smokeshow.

As for WW aging you have to realize she's a demigod. Unless I'm terribly mistaken she's a daughter of Zeus so anything close to normal rules aren't applying.
Yeah, I remember. Queen Hippolyta sculpted her from clay and Zeus brought her to life .... or some such silliness. Gal Gadot is almost too good to be true. Gorgeous face, tall, athletic, smart, funny, humble, doesn't take herself too seriously and seems down-to-earth in interviews and talk show appearances.

Yeah, I remember. Queen Hippolyta sculpted her from clay and Zeus brought her to life .... or some such silliness. Gal Gadot is almost too good to be true. Gorgeous face, tall, athletic, smart, funny, humble, doesn't take herself too seriously and seems down-to-earth in interviews and talk show appearances.

I have to admit when she was first cast my initial reaction was she was too skinny for the role. At the time all the images of her was modeling stuff and she looked like a typical toothpick arms and legged super model. She took the role seriously and added muscle (and had a child during filming of first WW). Now she will be as iconic in the role as Christopher Reeves is to Superman.

Patty Jenkins said no way is she letting this go straight to streaming, she says it belongs in theaters.

Jenkins is the best thing to happen to the DCEU, they should have given the whole thing over to her before it was too late.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Patty Jenkins said no way is she letting this go straight to streaming, she says it belongs in theaters.

Jenkins is the best thing to happen to the DCEU, they should have given the whole thing over to her before it was too late.

Slow your roll there. She made one good WW movie but that doesnt mean she should be in charge of the whole thing.

While the Russo Bros may have been responsible for 2 Captain Americas and Infinity War/Endgame they aren’t running the whole thing.

WB needs a Kevin Feige.... so does Lucasfilm for that matter.

Slow your roll there. She made one good WW movie but that doesnt mean she should be in charge of the whole thing.

While the Russo Bros may have been responsible for 2 Captain Americas and Infinity War/Endgame they aren’t running the whole thing.

WB needs a Kevin Feige.... so does Lucasfilm for that matter.

I mean it’s too late now anyways, but when she made the one legitimately good DCEU movie, they should have pulled Snyder and put her in his place.

I mean it’s too late now anyways, but when she made the one legitimately good DCEU movie, they should have pulled Snyder and put her in his place.

Well they did pull him before he could complete the next movie.

I have mixed feeling about Snyder. I think he really is a fan of the genre. Oddly enough he doesn’t seem to “get” it. This goes back to Watchmen which he tried to meticulously recreate scenes from the book but completely missed the point of the source material by making these glossy, over choreographed fight sequences.

Rumors circulating tonight that Warner Bros. may announce anyday that 1984 will be released straight to streaming in December.

Likely HBO Max, I wonder if you would have to pay extra like with Mulan on Disney+?

Rumors circulating tonight that Warner Bros. may announce anyday that 1984 will be released straight to streaming in December.

Likely HBO Max, I wonder if you would have to pay extra like with Mulan on Disney+?

I’m sure there will be a an extra charge. Too much invested in a movie that would most likely would have cracked the 1B mark.

It’s official. Coming to HBOMAX for 1 month at no extra charge.

VN Store

Back