Wonder how USC feels ....

wmcovol

They had the head coach of the #1 team in the country on their campus, on their payroll begging for their job and they told him to take a hike.

If that happened here, the line to jump off Gay street bridge would be a mile long.

Reactions: ptcarter
They had the head coach of the #1 team in the country on their campus, on their payroll begging for their job and they told him to take a hike.

If that happened here, the line to jump off Gay street bridge would be a mile long.
Good point. Ed O really is quite at home in Louisiana. I think it worked out good for him. His personality might not have garnered the same results outside of the south.

I'm sure that he would have taken the job in January of 2010... but he would have had to stop trying to poach our early enrollees first.

I don’t think he’d have worked out there anyway. Ed o is only really a great fit at one school. And just because they’re doing so well doesn’t mean he’s some program savior or anything. I doubt usc would be any better with him.

Good point. Ed O really is quite at home in Louisiana. I think it worked out good for him. His personality might not have garnered the same results outside of the south.

He was unbeaten as the Trojans interim. The kids loved him there. His recruiting in SoCal would have been off the charts great. He'd have the Trojans back already as a national power. New AD was former Steeler great Lynn Swann. They wanted an image guy and got Helton. Swanny got fired this year when he lost control of how his rowing schollies were getting handed out. Helton was gone this year unless he won the NC no matter what.

Nah, they would have the administration on the bridge ready to throw ‘em off!

Reactions: wmcovol

VN Store

Back