Wonder how Tate martel feels about orange

Is he any good? Said he is a DT QB. We have a DT QB on the team now. I want a QB that can THROW the damn ball accurately and with some velocity.

Reactions: BristolVol
Is he any good? Said he is a DT QB. We have a DT QB on the team now. I want a QB that can THROW the damn ball accurately and with some velocity.
We have a DT quarterback? Practice squad?

According to his 247 and ESPN recruiting profiles, UGA didn't offer him a scholarship. Can't help but wonder if Chaney and Ryan Day see something they don't like.

After trash talking fields? I guess they're just handing Fields the job, or something.
Who knows man. It would make me very happy if he did in fact transfer and Fields wasn't granted a waiver. Ohio State fans in East Tennessee bring the evil out in me, I guess

Reactions: joevol33
He will land somewhere and probably kill it. Actually was somewhat of a smart move for him - don't see him ever beating out Fields - so he would be sitting for 3 years and now he can start for someone like WVa or Miami. Which directional Florida school had their quarterback injured ? Central Florida ?
There is no shortage of schools that could use an upgrade at qb - he can also decide to stay if I am not mistaken -- it just opens the door for dialog - granted most go ahead and leave. They may have said the same thing about Baker Mayfield back in the day -- you just never know, but he did have solid stats doing
mop - up duty.

Reactions: Willie Hutch
We (A&M) recruited him out of HS. He was at one time committed to us.

But, yes, as noted above, he’s an ass.

July 2012 commits to Washington
Jan 2015 decommits
Aug 2015 commits to aTm
May 2016 visit from osu coach
May 2016 decommits
June 2016 commits to osu.

dude runs his mouth at Fields, as soon as Fields gets there Tate is looking to leave. sounds like a punk. hasn't even seen Fields in practice. I don't want this baby.

Reactions: bpalmer28
According to his 247 and ESPN recruiting profiles, UGA didn't offer him a scholarship. Can't help but wonder if Chaney and Ryan Day see something they don't like.

Go watch the Netflix show "QB1." It tells you all you need to know about Mr. Tate "I need a pedicure" Martel

VN Store

Back