Woman’s basketball tv announcers

People just hate it when you hit them with facts.
So are you hating because of recruiting or just nervous because of the 1 22 recruit. I think last year's class was good and times are changing. The tfer portal will be booming with talent.

Strange thread. Someone posts to say they found it boring to watch Auburn versus Alabama (I am still recovering from that news break!) and now we have people carping on Kellie's recruiting. yikess

Strange thread. Someone posts to say they found it boring to watch Auburn versus Alabama (I am still recovering from that news break!) and now we have people carping on Kellie's recruiting. yikess
The UF game was horrendous. Someone in charge couldn’t zoom..

Who does geno have on the schedule this weekend? Think they’ll get a game in?

uhm nope he saying he don't have enough players ... because Griffin, Fudd , and Muhkl aren't back ... and we know Paige isn't back so he "can't play". If you had developed players like Saylor and Mir you'd have enough. Oh wait probably doesn't want to play and likes his players are getting rest and pushing back games 🙄

Geno Auriemma is ‘not too optimistic’ UConn women’s basketball will have enough players to play Friday at Villanova

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Who’s this bitch, Autumn Johnson, anyway! Kennesaw State grad?

Last edited:
So are you hating because of recruiting or just nervous because of the 1 22 recruit. I think last year's class was good and times are changing. The tfer portal will be booming with talent.
Am I hating? What gave you the idea I’m hating? What hateful words did I use?

I agree we are fortunate to have Kellie. I think she is doing an outstanding job as coach of the Lady Vols! But she is not “relatively new to coaching.” If you meant relatively new to coaching the Lady Vols in particular, then yes, you could say that.

I have zero complaints about Kellie. But like everyone else I do have hopes she’ll soon add more recruits at the level of Justine Pissott or better.

Don’t get me wrong. I absolutely adore every player we have on the team right now, and think they are all doing those Tennessee uniforms proud. The attitude and pride and fight in this group blows my mind.

But it will still be fun when Tennessee finally gets its next Top 3-level recruit. Kellie is getting nibbles more regularly, but I know she’d like to get that next big one into the boat. It’ll happen!
@youcancallmeAl

VN Store

Back