Witten To The Raiders

Emmitt Smith is on the Ring of Honor even though he finished with someone else. I think it's a chance to get together with gruden so they can come back together to Tennessee to restore the glory. 😄

And on the way they’ll stop to grab lunch at Peyton Manning’s house so he can be our offensive coordinator.

No, he was here in 2002. He was drafted in 2002.

Maybe you’re thinking of David Martin?
You meant 2003. There were 4 Tight Ends taken ahead of him.

1st Round #24 - Dallas Clark (Iowa), Indianapolis Colts
2nd Round #41 - Bennie Joppru (Michigan), Houston Texans
2nd Round #61 - L.J. Smith (Rutgers), Philadelphia Eagles
2nd Round #63 - Teyo Johnson (Stanford), Oakland Raiders

3rd Round #69 - Jason Witten (Tennessee), Dallas Cowboys

Dallas Clark had a very good career but it's hard to explain the other 3.

Yeah. That was a mistype. I meant to type 2003, after already noting that he had played at UT in 2002.

I’ll go back and correct that.

What if the Colts had taken Witten and he ended up with Peyton instead of that revolving qb door his 1st 4yrs with the boys' before Romo was full time

What if the Colts had taken Witten and he ended up with Peyton instead of that revolving qb door his 1st 4yrs with the boys' before Romo was full time
Did well with Testaverde. Bledsoe would throw to anyone but him.

Did well with Testaverde. Bledsoe would throw to anyone but him.
Ijs u look at his longevity. Clark broke down but Witt is the ultimate NFL tough guy. Peyton was one of the best Qb's in the league when Witten came in. I think he would have put up huge #'s. To me he is one of the best TE's becuase he could do everything but he would be the TE Goat if he had Peyton early in his career

Ijs u look at his longevity. Clark broke down but Witt is the ultimate NFL tough guy. Peyton was one of the best Qb's in the league when Witten came in. I think he would have put up huge #'s. To me he is one of the best TE's becuase he could do everything but he would be the TE Goat if he had Peyton early in his career
I remember when he did the wired jaw deal under Parcells. Missed part of a game. Peyton had a like experience. Each would have made the other even better I agree.

I remember when he did the wired jaw deal under Parcells. Missed part of a game. Peyton had a like experience. Each would have made the other even better I agree.
Yeah i remember when he ran 50 yards without his helmet. I also remember when he played a week after he ruptured his spleen. The guy was a machine.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back