Witten is coming back

His wife pushed him back into football.

Her last message to him was ;Go back to playing football, I can't handle sex 7 times per day and working in the ER too;.

VFL...GBO!!!

While we are at it, can we get Peyton back for the Denver Broncos, nix the Flacco deal, and draft Drew Lock.

Now for my Titans? hmmmm!

My god y'all make it out like he was Mickey Dearstone or some ****. he wasnt that bad. it was mnf format.

Booger McFarland...who wasnt that bad either. now annoys me, the whole format sucks.

CTE, concussions, ... I can't imagine the possibility for someone as timid as JW ...
iu

My god y'all make it out like he was Mickey Dearstone or some ****. he wasnt that bad. it was mnf format.

Booger McFarland...who wasnt that bad either. now annoys me, the whole format sucks.

He was terrible. It pains me to say it, but it's true. Worst I've ever heard. He could hardly talk.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
He was visibly nervous but honestly felt like he got better each week that went by. Wouldn't bet against seeing him back in the booth after the next retirement

Reactions: JohnWardForever
He was visibly nervous but honestly felt like he got better each week that went by. Wouldn't bet against seeing him back in the booth after the next retirement

at times. he would just rattle off an offensive formation. however, the booger to sideline reporter exchange was intolerable.

the days of SECN's, Wed CFB broadcasts, CBB lapping over as well football bowl games for nearly a month and a half (it feels like), means that big picture they are really searching the barrell for on screen talent.

also, attempting to draw in female audiences while placating the masses with head scratchinng rule changes (i get peotecting the noggin), its ripe for a really bad broadcast format. jokingly, we dont need updates of on the field cleat changes.

Another topic, remember when George Foreman kept coming back to the ring? He was 48 when he last fought.

Well he wasn't very good in the booth

Yeah, he basically got run out of the broadcast booth on a rail. TPTB thought he was the second coming of Troy Aikman, and he turned out to be the second Emmitt Smith.

FWIW, Bryan Curtis said as of 2 days ago, he was hearing ESPN was planning to keep Witten on MNF

Yeah, he basically got run out of the broadcast booth on a rail. TPTB thought he was the second coming of Troy Aikman, and he turned out to be the second Emmitt Smith.

I'll take Witten over Aikman. At least Witten can get better. Aikman brings nothing to the table in terms of interesting commentary

Reactions: give_him 6
I'll take Witten over Aikman. At least Witten can get better. Aikman brings nothing to the table in terms of interesting commentary

Completely agree. Its probably time for Fox to shove Troy to the pre-game show, like CBS did to Phil Simms.

Still think Aikman’s the best in the business...with Romo a close second.

Reactions: Remy
Great news! The Vols could use the depth at TE especially with Wolf transferring to UGA.

VN Store

Back