Witness Will Identify Two Seth Rich Killers

Say what? What is FE?

I was talkin federal employees? I read as the FE were presenting the case, not as suspects. My bad.

If true, this would be shocking and honestly could not wrap my head around it. I was thinking they were just the investigators presenting the evidence.

My bad...I will bow out and need to take a break from all this.

This thread is like that game where a secret gets whispered around the room and then we see what comes out on the other side.

Reactions: 3 people
2 alledged killers. One is reportedly a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agent, the other is reportedly a current ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agent.

2 alledged killers. One is reportedly a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agent, the other is reportedly a current ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agent.

Yep. It gets better.

Trust me. Just wait.

I just re-read the OP. It'll be interesting to see what turns out to be true.

Q was on this in November last year

That's pretty specific. People on here like to discount Q...say it's always very vague. He clearly said they are 2 killers and questions their affiliation. If anything comes of this, I would say that was an accurate piece of info. Just sayin...

That's pretty specific. People on here like to discount Q...say it's always very vague. He clearly said they are 2 killers and questions their affiliation. If anything comes of this, I would say that was an accurate piece of info. Just sayin...

Et tu, Marcus?

Still on for now. Should have been held at the Holiday Inn Express though.:)

Wonder how many reporters will actually show up for this?

Attachments

• SethRich_JackBurkman_Witnesses_071018.jpg
    SethRich_JackBurkman_Witnesses_071018.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1
Still on for now. Should have been held at the Holiday Inn Express though.:)

Wonder how many reporters will actually show up for this?

Burkman was educated at Georgetown University Law Center, where he earned a law degree.[1] He is a Republican Party lobbyist.[7]
In February 2014, Burkman claimed to be working on legislation that would prohibit openly gay players in the NFL.[7]
In June 2016, Burkman held an event called "Lobbyist for Trump" and invited all major lobbyists of Washington, D.C. to help raise money for Donald Trump's presidential campaign.[8] In July 2016, Burkman helped fundraising for Free the Delegates, an anti-Trump effort to change the delegate rules for the 2016 Republican National Convention.[9]
Burkman has investigated the unsolved murder of Seth Rich.[10]
American Decency

Burkman heads the organization American Decency, a conservative organization that claims to have 3.62 million members. The organization drew media attention when Burkman announced plans to protest the Dallas Cowboys signing of Michael Sam, the first publicly gay player to be drafted in the NFL, stating "We cannot just stand idly by as Christian values and morals are trampled. We will do whatever we can to preserve family values in this country."[11][12][13] Burkman called for legislation that would prohibit gays from playing in the NFL.[10]

Its wikipedia so take it with a grain of salt (though the claims of his lunacy are sourced).

He's a nutjob. Trump surely loves the press he gets form the guy linked back to the right wing conspiracy loons, but probably laughs at what a crackpot he is.

Its wikipedia so take it with a grain of salt (though the claims of his lunacy are sourced).

He's a nutjob. Trump surely loves the press he gets form the guy linked back to the right wing conspiracy loons, but probably laughs at what a crackpot he is.

My guess is there may be a Press Conference where nothing groundbreaking will be stated.

Reactions: Wireless1

no, that is the definition of vague.

doesn't even state if they work the gov.

Rosenstein was involved?

According to this witness, Rosenstein used dirty cops and feds to do his dirty work. Is it true, who knows?

He also said that Rosenstein gathered compromising information on Judges and Feds to use against them when he needed something. That I do not doubt. That is survival in the Swamp.

This witness said he has also already given testimony to House Intel.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back