With the 77th Overall Pick the LA Chargers select Josh Palmer!!

Now we gotta get Trey Smith off the board.

Sadly, that blood clot issue not only restricted his college career, it killed his draft stock. Damn good player, and an even better man. But much not often spoken of in the draft talk is risk management. Hope he goes early in the fourth.

Reactions: bigorangepoppa
Sadly, that blood clot issue not only restricted his college career, it killed his draft stock. Damn good player, and an even better man. But much not often spoken of in the draft talk is risk management. Hope he goes early in the fourth.

The knock on Trey is mechanics, foot work

First thing Kiper said was that “there were QB problems down there, so Palmer had to work for his catches”.

JG ruined many opportunities and careers.

Well sport, that’s a pretty gutless post even from you. If you had a sack, you could walk up to JG and tell him how you feel in person...Most of your posts reek you of being a very unhappy individual. Honestly, I hope you get your life sorted out...

Reactions: VolFootballIsLife
Palmer ahead of Amari, just imagine. Didn't see that coming, but I fully expected Palmer to flourish in the NFL. He'll be a very good number 2 for many years.

Pretty sad how detrimental the previous coaching staffs have been to talented players. Blood clots aside, Trey was a first round talent, who has slid to the 4th round due to poor coaching. Palmer is so good that he was able to be drafted in the 3rd round despite being in a terrible offense and a QB situation of the likes we’ve never seen at UT. I would think that in an average offense the past 4 years, Palmer is easily a second round guy and maybe late first. Very impressive on that young mans part to be drafted where he was.

First thing Kiper said was that “there were QB problems down there, so Palmer had to work for his catches”.

JG ruined many opportunities and careers.

Cal you speak the truth JG, has not helped any wr that played for Vols get to NFL last 3 yrs got sick hearing "He gives us the best chance to win"

Reactions: CA_Vol
Well sport, that’s a pretty gutless post even from you. If you had a sack, you could walk up to JG and tell him how you feel in person...Most of your posts reek you of being a very unhappy individual. Honestly, I hope you get your life sorted out...
You suck JG move on.

VN Store

Back