With Lattimore more than likely out for a while...

312235_10150345121274333_72569474332_7764558_778962149_n.jpg

Debating whether or not to take that down. That's absolutely horrible.

Doesn't look good. Only thing that makes a win against them unlikely is they get their bye and we have Bama this week. Bad timing on that one imo. Not much other than USCe's Dline impresses me much about their team though. That is a winnable game if we're not a mash unit by then.

If USC loses 11 more starters next week, I like our chances in 2 weeks. Wishing for injuries?

I'll be surprised if he plays much more this season. I don't see how he didn't tear a ligament or USC is keeping it quiet.

The extent of Lattimore’s injury wasn’t immediately known, although a source in the Gamecock locker room told FITS that the USC superstar was taking it hard.
“He’s crying,” our source says. “He thinks his season is over.”
Fortunately for Gamecock fans, the early diagnosis on Lattimore’s knee is a sprain – not a torn ligament. However, USC head coach Steve Spurrier added that “it could be serious” and that Lattimore “could be out for a while.”
An MRI will be conducted on Lattimore’s knee later this weekend in Columbia, S.C.

Staying hush hush

Yikes, that is ugly! Seriously, USCjr might be a fair fight if they're without both Garcia and Lattimore. We lost our 2 best guys as well.

It isn't. Their defense is better than our D across the board. Shaw is better than Simms. Jefferey is better than DaRick....etc....

Oh and Spurrier is way better than Dooley.

VN Store

Back