With an Alabama Loss to USC...

What about Nebraska?

With the 70-80th toughest schedule they have a good shot this year. Unfortunately. Hope they lose at least two before the Big-12 champ. game.

People b!tch about Boise St.'s schedule and never say anything about Nebraska this year(except one article on yahoo sports). Boise's is somewhere in the high 30's to low 40's.

This could be a year where the SEC doesn't take home the crown. With the Bama loss today the SEC has become a weird conference. Bama is by far the best team from top to bottom, but after that it has been really hard to tell who is for real and who isn't.

Please just keep Bama out of the NC...I couldn't stand to hear anymore about repeat champs and Nick "Football god" Saban.

They still control their destiny. They can still beat Auburn and LSU and make their way into the SECCG, and if things shake out in the East like they look they will, the bammers will have another crack at USCjr.

The only other sec team would be auburn if they win out IMO
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The Iron Bowl will be 2 top 5 teams by then. The winner will be the west rep in the SECCG. The winner of the Iron Bowl will probably be in the NC game. That's do to Strength of Schedule and ranking that time of year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

LOVE it. Screw the rest of the SEC.

Yes. Screw them. All of them. I have never taken any pride in our biggest rivals achieving something, and I don't really understand why anyone else would, either.

That being said, it is only the midway point of the season. A part of me wishes that Boise St. would play Utah for the national championship just to screw everything up and force a change. The other part of me knows that the change that would occur would be in the wrong direction.

VN Store

Back