Wisconsin........Why do

Advol

the Pundits EVERY year tell us this will be the year...….Ignorance.
I work for a Company Headquartered in Wisc and they are Stupid.
What has Wisconsin EVER done.....Nothing.
How DUMB are they...…...they have a Barry Statue outside the Stadium for doing what??? Winning 3 Big 10 Titles. That's it. That is the list. Badgers do what they always do......Run the score up on 9-10 Games and lose one they shouldn't.

Reactions: 508mikey
How DUMB are they...…...they have a Barry Statue outside the Stadium for doing what??? Winning 3 Big 10 Titles. That's it. That is the list. Badgers do what they always do......Run the score up on 9-10 Games and lose one they shouldn't.
They would destroy us!

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
somehow they made Beilema look like a great coach, so much that Arkansas hired him

Honestly if I was forced to root for another program, Wisconsin would be highly considered. I like how they're passionate about their program, I think it mirrors UT in a way. Some super loyal die hard fans there.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Simple case of Badgers over looking a very bad Illini team and towards Ohio State next week. Badgers would beat us by at least 3 scores.

Reactions: vol1981
This is lunacy. Wisconsin recruits at a level consistent with the bottom SEC and Big 10 teams and yet they win. This, despite a significant amount of coaching turnover. I don’t recall anyone saying this is “the year.” They just play solid football and usually win 10 games.

WTF is your problem?

VN Store

Back