Winning is Fun!

volinbham

VN GURU
Aren't we all much happier when we put a beat down on a conference foe?

I recommend we do this more often.

Carry on.

Absolutely my brother. Here's hoping the Big Orange has just now found their passing gear.

I think everyone that can needs to show up on Sunday. Pack the house. This has been an up and down year, but let's make sure we end it going up!

next time we lose I bet people will be calling for BPs head again...you guys kill me

I got to admit I was really really proud of our guys last night...They never waivered once under pressure and took it to a fine basketball team...Now lets hope its finally our year to win the SEC tournament.

Hopefully this team is peaking now as opposed to the last 2 teams that peaked too early.
gotta love the swagger and the confidence they showed.

I knew CBP and the players would right this ship and get us going at a good time. I still can't believe people said we should fire Pearl, the savior of Tennessee Basketball. It still makes me chuckle to think about it. What a future this team and UT basketball have! It's great to be a Tennessee Vol!!! Let's go Vols, beat bama!!!!

Yep, Looks like they've put down the bongs and papers just in time for the tourney...and you all wonder why they have been so inconsistent this season.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back