Windy's football discussion thread.

So…. I had this whole thing I was going to do and it started off as expected but then sadness and it derailed my fun.
Went by my parents house today to check on a window. While there JayBird asked me if I was a handyman. (First time he didn’t know who I was) I told him I was a contractor. He said “my son is a contractor “. He then proceeded to tell me all about…..me. Fortunately it turns out he thinks I’m a good guy.
It could be a lot worse I guess. He could think I’m an *******.

Anyway. I appreciate all of you who have offered support and prayers for JayBird. It’s been a tough week and I realize this is a football thread but unfortunately for you guys, y’all are my imaginary friends. Which means when I’m having a tough time you have to hear about it.

Shalom y’all.

So…. I had this whole thing I was going to do and it started off as expected but then sadness and it derailed my fun.
Went by my parents house today to check on a window. While there JayBird asked me if I was a handyman. (First time he didn’t know who I was) I told him I was a contractor. He said “my son is a contractor “. He then proceeded to tell me all about…..me. Fortunately it turns out he thinks I’m a good guy.

Anyway. I appreciate all of you who have offered support and prayers for JayBird. It’s been a tough week and I realize this is a football thread but unfortunately for you guys, y’all are my imaginary friends. Which means when I’m having a tough time you have to hear about it.

Shalom y’all.
That’s what we’re here for. Hang in there. 💕

Shalom y’all.
does he remember your kids ?

Shalom y’all.
If it will help, we could start to think of you as a *******.

Being serious for a moment, Slice, I feel ya. My mother has thought I was my brother, her former neighbor, her former yard man (“Oh… You’re not black. I’m sorry. I thought you were black.”), and a friendly stranger. Then, she’ll come around, recognize me, hug me, and share memories.

Shalom y’all.
I've vented plenty, and it's because despite being a message board, we are more than imaginary friends . Only place I've felt comfortable opening up sometimes, and I sincerely appreciate you guys for that. We're praying for your dad, and family.

*you all still gonna get burnt one day

VN Store

Back