Windy's football discussion thread.

I said in a zone post that I would not put it past Lane to be prepared to fake something like that if they lost and the the fit happened and it would have played into his hands…….but……

There’s a video of it hitting behind him and bouncing into him.

So while he’s a big enough doosh to do that, it’s pretty clear he didn’t

the worst is where someone threw a fastball with a water bottle at him as he was leaving and he threw his hat back at them

Seen that....gotta say, I was waiting on him to bash our fans after the game but he handled it good....even praised our fanbase.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Seen that....gotta say, I was waiting on him to bash our fans after the game but he handled it good....even praised our fanbase.
I’m sure ole miss was telling him to stfu.
I work for a ole miss booster and he says they’re on him pretty hard to grow up and act professional

here’s the video if anyone missed it.

Reactions: VolNExile
I said in a zone post that I would not put it past Lane to be prepared to fake something like that if they lost and the the fit happened and it would have played into his hands…….but……

There’s a video of it hitting behind him and bouncing into him.

So while he’s a big enough doosh to do that, it’s pretty clear he didn’t

the worst is where someone threw a fastball with a water bottle at him as he was leaving and he threw his hat back at them
And he caught it one handed like Odell Beckham Bs I see everywhere. I wish if we had a healthy team we could play Ole Miss in a bowl somehow.

I was hoping Oklahoma would have went back to Rattler and we could have tried to get that freshman in the portal that came in as a true freshman and beat Texas and started this week and won.

Has anyone here ever been to Oxford? I went there a couple of years ago to Drive my wife to conference held at the University. The place was the definition of a one horse town. One of the most boring places ever imo.

I've told this before so sorry if you've heard it.

Several years ago I was listening to Mike and Mike on ESPN. Golic said he was at an OM game in the press box and Archie Manning was there.

They were talking and Golic made a comment about all the pretty women. Archie said "In the SEC they red shirt all-American football players, here at Mississippi we red shirt Miss America's "

Has anyone here ever been to Oxford? I went there a couple of years ago to Drive my wife to conference held at the University. The place was the definition of a one horse town. One of the most boring places ever imo.

I spent a lot of time there in the 80s, fun town. They had good live music bars, Sardis Lake is nearby, and as Hman mentioned, The Grove is off the charts.

VN Store

Back