Windy's football discussion thread.

That's the main reason I think the ff has gotten so stupid.

It started...or I started noticing, in 16 with certain posters, Beardedvol and TheTallGuy in particular, ganged up on me. It all started with me saying Butch wouldn't get fired if he went 4-4 in the SEC. It didn't matter if I thought he should or shouldn't, I automatically loved Butch more than I care about the university, worship him, have settled for mediocrity, am a sunshine pumper and they felt sorry for my family and friends. Lol. No exaggeration.
Reminds me of a recent incident involving Kiffin/Gruden, and a goat in the endzone.

I remember.

I’ve been giving an honest review of the QBs and someone here accused me of not caring that Hooker was hurt.
It’s sad that people can’t separate their feelies from dealing in facts.
That was low rent, I backed you on that one. You were also correct in your analogy and got jumped for that. Politics entered the thread and I basically backed away for awhile. I am astounded that the analogy was not understood.

Last edited:
That was low rent, I backed you on that one. You were also correct in your analogy and got jumped for that. Politics entered the thread and I basically backed away for awhile. I am astounded that the analogy was understood.
The reason I like talking here is we usually don’t have those types of issues here.

Honestly I should not have brought it up again and we should just probably move on.

I remember something about me talking about Gruden and someone else talking about Kiffin...I'm having a hard time remembering the details.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Nevermind, I searched it and remember now. The goat threw me off I guess.

It's sad now that I can remember some of the things I can from years and years ago and didn't remember that. Partially because it wasn't important, but also because of important reasons.

Anyway, that was different, that wasn't completely serial.

It's sad now that I can remember some of the things I can from years and years ago and didn't remember that. Partially because it wasn't important, but also because of important reasons.

giphy (14).gif

Which part, the goat? I think @The Ron Mexico said something about a goat and lube. I can't remember either.

Reactions: The Ron Mexico
Saturday’s another game. Some school in Tuscaloosa, AL. Their fans accents are so thick, I can’t quite make out what they’re saying… something about ro’tied. It’s gotta be a local thing, a colloquialism of some sort.

99.88% of the board that will be bishing, moaning and ready to crucify Heupel for the loss, have known and made it clear here since Heupel was hired, that we would get smoked by Ala****.

Now we have the Lane had it thrown at himself on purpose theories lol
I said in a zone post that I would not put it past Lane to be prepared to fake something like that if they lost and the the fit happened and it would have played into his hands…….but……

There’s a video of it hitting behind him and bouncing into him.

So while he’s a big enough doosh to do that, it’s pretty clear he didn’t

the worst is where someone threw a fastball with a water bottle at him as he was leaving and he threw his hat back at them

VN Store

Back